I like to think of infrastructure as everything from wall jack to wall jack. Thinking of infrastructure in this manner enables effective conversations with those who are less familiar with the various components.
The term IT infrastructure is defined in ITIL v3 as a combined set of hardware, software, networks, facilities, etc. (including all of the information technology related equipment), used to develop, test, deliver, monitor, control or support IT service
Welcome to Donia WeB community members,
New Points System Rules
1. Each new recorder gets 5 points automatically.
2. Each member gets one point for each comment.
3. Each member gets 8 points for each topic they publish.
4. You will receive 20 points for each unique topic you publish on the condition that it does not exist on the Internet.
The warnings you should avoid:
1. Fuzzy or non-understandable comments are not allowed to fetch more poi