Bicrypto v3.6.1 + All Plugins ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Flangapp v1.7.1 - SAAS Online app builder from website

Mahmoud

• Administrators

Flangapp v1.7.1 - SAAS Online app builder from website

Flangapp is world’s first platform for creating applications from a website using the SAAS model. You just need ti complete a simple installation, create pricing plans, and get payments for every build. And you get full white label with your brand and logo. Try out the demo now!

It is important!

Please note, that Flangapp has deep integrations with some external services and APIs:

GitHub is an applications code storage service.
Expo snack SDK – tool for real-time app preview.
Codemagic is a service for app building and publishing. You have 500 minutes free per month (that’s about 90 app builds). Codemagic provider controls overlimit use and takes an additional fee for this.

The terms of these API services can change any time and the author cannot do anything about it or guarantee uninterrupted work.

The mobile app we get works on Android and iOS devices using WebView technology.

media&token=59919125-fbd1-4449-a054-5980ef5b8fa1\

Demo account

https://demo.flangapp.com/

Login: admin@admin.com
Password: 123456789

Test credit card number: VISA 4242 4242 4242 4242 MMYY 12/25 CVC 321

media&token=68e998fc-c679-4dfc-bc8d-69da21fe3c27\

The process of app creation is simple: write a name, a link to a website, set a color scheme, select a template. You can work with any site, any CMS. And it takes less than 9 minutes to create an application.

media&token=144e0bb6-e148-4f0e-92af-5c4e752ff2fc\

These universal templates with user-friendly navigation can be used for any project.

media&token=82541c33-3036-4056-82f4-b1ec48cf79dc\

It is easy to test the application before paying and building. With Expo Snack SDK integration, your users can view their app in real time and make changes quickly. We simulate a real application using React Native, and show the expected result. After building, user receives a fast Flutter application.

media&token=a93282a1-f497-484e-8bdf-ebba43592c26\

Effortless app signing. Just upload your keys to your account and Flangapp will sign the code automatically.

media&token=fc11c1bc-5460-4e7e-afd1-3e3fbcdbcc9a\

Are you saying that publishing an iOS app in the AppStore without a Mac PC is difficult or even impossible? Flangapp can do it all for you – user applications can be automatically published in TestFlight without a Mac or your participation. All this magic is possible due to deep integration with Github and Codemagic API.

media&token=6cec2d92-e406-4110-a92a-26ec7a777560\

Create your own pricing plans and app builds conditions. Accept credit cards worldwide with Stripe. No need to redirect to the Stripe website – the entire payment process goes in one click on your website!

media&token=7415265e-0a66-4e9b-9c7f-964da5643eda\

Create PUSH massages and control statistics without using the interface of third-party services. OneSignal API is already integrated in the Flangapp interface and is ready to work with Android devices.

media&token=ec41de30-5fd4-457e-ae26-f178b4d8a3d8\

Easy installation and commented source code will help you finish your project. We can always help – our support team guaranteedly responses within 2 business days or faster.

media&token=7f6cdb08-8cd1-4ac3-8e37-ca48e5c2b700\

Fast Android and iOS apps on the same Dart codebase.

media&token=9c9c5642-329f-455b-a214-9cc3abe91c08\

All the most important functions for your App.

media&token=b66b9d4a-8927-4ac8-93b1-b6f49f68e2d6\

Create interesting navigation using icons from our big collection.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Care 1

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• Mahmoud changed the title to Flangapp - SAAS Online app builder from website v1.5
  • Mahmoud changed the title to Flangapp v1.6 - SAAS Online app builder from website
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
25 minutes ago, AhmadIqbalSheikh said:

App release prepration always gets failed .. I guess the jks key auto generation is causing the issue .. I am unable to even download a single app .. Can you plz guide where i am doing anything wrong? 

You have to create a manual jks key and it will work

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I have purchased this item, but have an issue when building for iOS. In codemagic, the below error is displayed:

app-store-connect: error: argument --certificate-key: Provided value "{"code":400,"message":{"error":"This license code has already been activated"}}" is not valid

I'm not sure if it is because the application is nulled, or if it is an issue with the codemagic configuration or the p8 key from Apple. Assistance would be appreciated @Mahmoud if you can provide, or point in the right direction. Thanks in advance

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, fsociety said:

Hi. I have purchased this item, but have an issue when building for iOS. In codemagic, the below error is displayed:

I'm not sure if it is because the application is nulled, or if it is an issue with the codemagic configuration or the p8 key from Apple. Assistance would be appreciated @Mahmoud if you can provide, or point in the right direction. Thanks in advance

Due to licensing issue, I will fix it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators
52 minutes ago, Sk Sirajul Ali said:

After purchasing this can I build single app or unlimited. Or can I also build e-commerce multi vendor applications 

There is no limit to the number of applications, you can create applications as you like

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 10:13 PM, Mahmoud said:

There is no limit to the number of applications, you can create applications as you like

i want to buy this but can you help setting up everything till it actually can convert web to app on my hosting ? im willing to pay seperate for your assistance

• Administrators
3 hours ago, bukan kapi said:

i want to buy this but can you help setting up everything till it actually can convert web to app on my hosting ? im willing to pay seperate for your assistance

The script comes with a folder that explains the installation in detail, but if you need special support they will have a different price