Bicrypto v3.6.1 + All Plugins ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• SUCCESS ~$ mysql > UPDATE `Wo_Config` SET `value` = '3.0.4' WHERE `name` = 'version';
  • FAILED ~$ mysql > ALTER TABLE `Wo_Posts` ADD `send_notify` VARCHAR(11) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `agora_sid`;
  • SUCCESS ~$ mysql > ALTER TABLE `Wo_Posts` CHANGE `postLinkContent` `postLinkContent` TEXT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
  • Updating Langauges ~$ languages.sh, Please wait, this might take some time..
  • Finished! ~$ Congratulations! you have successfully updated your site. Thanks for choosing WoWonder.

Screenshot_2021-02-03 elit-bg website.png

Screenshot_2021-02-03 Admin Panel elit-bg website.png

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Well, since you are lazy to download the entire code and get the update file from it, I cannot do it for you, wait maybe one of the members will do it.

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

13 hours ago, Артём Матвиенко said:

Lo sé, pero no quiero descargar todo el sistema, solo necesito archivos de actualización, no puedo adjuntarlos aquí, por favor

don't be ungrateful. I have tried almost all the wowonder nulled from other websites, and I can assure you that this is the cleanest version there is, I am using a site in production and I have not had any problems or errors, I would dare to say that this code published In doniaweb it should have a cost, it costs you almost nothing to download and extract what you need, do not be lazy.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 4:24 AM, Malik Hassan said:

My biggest issue here is posting, our users are complaining that their posting get published while it is freezing posting. Like as posting this comment post on the background but still showing that your still posting so boring,  please thanks

Screenshot_6.png

@ Mahmoud hello man, i have the same issue, do you know why please? thanks for ur answer ?

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, daven said:

@ Mahmoud hello man, i have the same issue, do you know why please? thanks for ur answer ?

Did anyone tell you that I am the author of this script ?!

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/10/2021 at 8:24 PM, Mahmoud said:

Did anyone tell you that I am the author of this script ?!

But my dear brother, the post option works very very smoothly in the demo version of wowonder
But it stucks in the doniaweb versiom