Bicrypto v3.6.1 + All Plugins ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I am selling two (2) licenses for the "ViserBank - Digital Banking System" script.

image.png.6fe474bef5fabd5d2164dc8d8a4754f9.png

I paid $59 (USD) for the script on CodeCanyon, which I end up having no use for.
The script(s) were never used, just extracted from the zip file.
You can thus have an overview of the script via the link below:

Demo link => https://script.viserlab.com/viserbank/

Price: $35 (USD) / €35 (EUR)
Payment method: Bank transfer, Credit card

A purchase invoice will thus be possible.

For those interested, do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Warning: The script is therefore not provided, as well as the updates, but they can be found on the net

Edited by Aymeric70
Description update

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

This sale includes both licenses, with the possibility of an installation included. Both license have not been used and are as if you have purchased the license.

The support will be supported by my company via the official support for free.

Edited by Aymeric70

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Megalo Global Inc said:

I Dont know if you got the memo. But people come here because its free not to buy. Your really in the wrong place for this.

Probably, except that if we have original script files with license key, because we made a mistake in the purchase on CodeCanyon, it is possible to sell here, of which there is here, the free version.

@Mahmoud : Am I authorized to be able to sell a complete version with sending by a third party messaging service the updates corresponding to the script, even if a NULLED version exists on the forum?

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Aymeric70 said:

@Mahmoud : Am I authorized to be able to sell a complete version with sending by a third party messaging service the updates corresponding to the script, even if a NULLED version exists on the forum?

No

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

@Mahmoud Well, as I'm not allowed to sell the two licenses I have here in this section (Webmaster Marketplace), yes because if I understand correctly I'm not allowed to sell there, even if I have permission of the publisher.

4 minutes ago, Mahmoud said:

You mean remove this topic?

Knowing that the version I have and the official license (of which I have 2 license keys) and it is not a NULLED version

Edited by Aymeric70
update

• Administrators

Your sale has been accepted because you are selling your license and not the script itself.
If you mean that you want to sell the script, this is not available here. This script already exists

The topic will be removed.

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

Just now, Mahmoud said:

Your sale has been accepted because you are selling your license and not the script itself.
If you mean that you want to sell the script, this is not available here. This script already exists

The topic will be removed.

Yes, it's only the 2 license keys that I put on sale.

4 minutes ago, Mahmoud said:

This is allowed

So here it is, especially since it is well indicated. I updated the description with the information, and I indicated that I do not sell the script, so in the files, can I publish the non-cancel version of the script just in case?

image.thumb.png.e2b9527a372ee78a09c97989d91787c4.png

Edited by Aymeric70
Update

• 4 weeks later...