• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Buy2Rental v5.5 - Airbnb Clone script | Package BUSINESS PRO

Mahmoud

• Administrators

Buy2Rental - Airbnb Clone script | Package BUSINESS PRO

What is Buy2Rental Airbnb Clone?

Buy2Rental - Airbnb Clone script with all the features of Airbnb, Property / Rooms listing, adding and removing listings, listing gallery, multiple pricing model and more.

"Unlimited Domain License,This package includes script and apps"

Buy2Rental Script Built in Features

airbnb Experience Module

Experience Hosting Module

Most awaited feature Experience Hosting option is enabled. Now host can you list their Experience for booking

Categories Filters

There is a new way to quick search and easy to discover stays of homes you never knew existed.

Airbnb Category Filter
GDPR Enabled

GDPR Enabled

Now a days, the most importand feature is customer privacy and cookies policy and permission.

Razorpay Payment Gateway

Added new payment gateway in our script list following with paypal and stripe, now Razorpay also integrated.

Razorpay Payment gateway
Wallet payment gateway

Wallet Payment Method

If user wallet have credits, the user can pay with their wallet payment. Simply use their wallet for bookings

List Your Property

Hosts can list properties and Manage with their space details like property type, description, image, pricing, and other information.

list-your-space
map-based-location-search

Map And Location-Based Search

Guests can easily find the properties and their availability in their desired location with the most importand and useful feature.

Cutting-edge Search and Filter

The advanced search and filter in our Airbnb clone let the guest to select accommodations among a huge number of listings.

Also, Guest can search property using the filters such as pricing ranges, room types, check-in, and check-out dates, location, etc.

advanced-search-and-filter-option
instant-booking-guest

Instant/Request Booking Options

In our rental marketplace script, when a guest decides to book a property, they have two booking options such as instant booking and request booking.

iCal synchronization

The host can share and sync their data with different calendaring systems using the iCal sync feature. And the calendar can be exported and imported from (or) to any Airbnb, Vrbo, booking.com, etc.

icalendar-user
Multiple-payment-options

Multiple Payment options

Airbnb Clone Laravel script offers multiple payment options like Paypal, Stripe, etc to let the guests use their preferred payment method on the rental booking platform.

Multilanguage

The Multi-language option allows you to expand your Business to the Global markets. Users can select various languages according to their preferences.

Manage-language
Multicurrency

Multi-Currency

Our Airbnb Clone has the geolocation-based dynamic currency switch feature. It let you extend your rental business to global users. The users can use their country's currencies.

Property Types

The admin can add new property types and remove existing ones. When the host lists their property, it will appear in the property type drop-down list like villa, home, etc

property-type
ratings-and-review

Ratings and Reviews

It is one of the must-have features of a Rental Marketplace. Both host and guests can rate and review their experience. This feature helps to create trust and attracts more users to the website.

User Dashboard

Each user on the website gets their dashboard where they may manage their transaction history, bookings, and listings.

user-dashboard
verified-users

Verified Users

In our Airbnb clone script, both the guest and the host can get verified by providing their verification documents such as email id, social media profiles, and mobile number.

Custom Pricing

The hosts can set their prices for the properties like discounts for longer stays and weekend pricing, to entice more guests to make a booking.

custom-pricing

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

Hi. I have been trying to buy this script and it is pending in my Orders section. I can't create account in the places you ask for money to be sent via email since they ask for ID and I will not give that up. I can pay with paypal like I did with the PHPFox. I really want this script. Please help! sociible@gmail.com

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, korillote said:

Hi. I have been trying to buy this script and it is pending in my Orders section. I can't create account in the places you ask for money to be sent via email since they ask for ID and I will not give that up. I can pay with paypal like I did with the PHPFox. I really want this script. Please help! sociible@gmail.com

Bitcoin does not require identity verification. You can also pay by credit card or from the Binance platform. Please note that we only accept the payment methods shown, and any payment method that is not shown means that it is not available. Thank you for your understanding.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, korillote said:

Finally!!! I did it! I paid and sent the order number 12767!!!!

Did you see how easy it is?

Your bill has been activated, you can now download the file

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, korillote said:

Thank you Mahmoud! The script is working fine! When are you going to update the PHP Fox to V4.8.11?

Will update today

• Mahmoud changed the title to Buy2Rental v5.5 - Airbnb Clone script
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators
27 minutes ago, zz1 said:

do we get the full code?

Full code

27 minutes ago, zz1 said:

it limited in terms of number of domains?

Unlimited

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...