Bicrypto v3.6.1 + All Plugins ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Free Explainer Video for 5 users Closed For Now

DoomApps

I will be providing to 5 DoniaForum member a Free explainer video.

The explainer video can be on any language any niche with or without avatar or txt even with or without background music. 

You need to provide me with the script that you want to promote on the explainer video. If you have images, logo or anything that can be great to have on the explainer video you can provide it to me so I can use to add it on the video. It can be from a child to an elderly person, female or male. Fast speaking or slow that all you provide me when you request is up. You need to comment here for me to select your profile I will not do any explainer video to anyone if you try to contact me by PM I will contact you. I dont have preference. Now you need to be by the rules must have more than 30 days been a member.

No spammers allowed.

Be fair if you dont need it dont waste the opportunity from some that does.

In return I am not asking for nothing. It is a gift.

760121840_Screenshot_2023-02-10-03-11-352.thumb.png.7b6e5855f5cc8bec8ce3f6ae28e6f2aa.png 

Edited by DoomApps

• 3 weeks later...
  • DoomApps changed the title to Free Explainer Video for 5 users Closed For Now
  • 4 months later...