Bicrypto v3.6.1 + All Plugins ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

6amMart v2.5.0 - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website NULLED

Mahmoud

@Seraj Elhouni Am thinking your installation didn't finish.. The solution for this is opening your php.ini file in your webserver(xampp etc) and adjusting the max_execution_time=120 to max_execution_time=-1 which means infinite. Then restart your server and start the installation all over.
If not the case, explain more clearly.

@yousssouph ndiour Just click on continue. the password part is nulled. if for some reason yours is not, please specify.

Don't forget to change your php.ini file in your webserver(xampp etc) and adjusting the max_execution_time=120 to max_execution_time=-1 which means infinite. Then restart your server and start the installation all over.

1 hour ago, Yuri007 said:

@yousssouph ndiour @Seraj Elhouni @BigBoss Multimedia  

Don't forget to change your php.ini file in your webserver(xampp etc) and adjusting the max_execution_time=120 to max_execution_time=-1 which means infinite. Then restart your server and start the installation all over.

this is how your php.ini file should look

For me, i do alot of stuff, so most of my extensions are on

extensions.thumb.png.9e9dbaa23400d262229493f96d5ff5f7.png

execution time, this is used for time out when running SQL queries...

phpini.png.15bf54c9281c21d8cf58650ef3578287.png

Edited by Yuri007

• 2 weeks later...