Bicrypto v3.6.1 + All Plugins ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Theme Toroflix Series & Movies with Dbmovies Importer 2020 FREE

Neel

1 hour ago, Neel said:

Yes neel i know you have it working but the link in the main post is the old version where the series doesnt work. how comes half the stuff dont play on your site and it keep giving 504 error and the menu is still directs you to another site ihubmovie

No worries ill stick with my next hour 

On 2/19/2020 at 9:34 PM, Neel said:

For all the people who are thinking about creating a movie website, or who already have one, but it is not very attractive, I come to present this theme for wordpress called Toroflix.

[Image: MRwHhOP.png]

[Image: de08fa34e73d99712fc63d3dfe693979.gif]

The Theme has a Movie and Series import plugin that will make your life easier. You can have all your movies and all the chapters of the series updated, with its cover in a very simple way, besides having sipnosis and trailer.

The theme DBMOVIES plugin importer is only for movies, for the moment but in the next updates will be addet for series also and autoplayers for both movies and series
You can place your players online, and also your download links.

Toroflix contains all the features you need to have an attractive and revenue-generating website.

If you want to see the demo you can go here: DEMO

Contact Us Skype : https://join.skype.com/LIEwmaTHEF4K

PRICE:FREE

toroflix.zip 2.74 MB · 64 downloads

Where is the plugin

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...