Bicrypto v3.6.1 + All Plugins ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

66socialproof v35.0.0 - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS) [Extended License]

Mahmoud

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators
24 minutes ago, Etchbee Zee said:

1. It this a complete solution including 14+ notifications with extended license for life

Yes

25 minutes ago, Etchbee Zee said:

2. What is the difference between 14+ notifications and 10 Pro notifications as I can see few replies in this topic above.

10 Pro notifications is a separate module for the Socialproofo script

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
2 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Really is it 30 EURO ?

This mean 35 USD in codecanyon not nulled 69 USD ?

This extended license, which costs $ 449 on Codecanyon

2 minutes ago, Mahmoud said:

This extended license, which costs $ 449 on Codecanyon

extented license not giving any functions. In this script this mean only just this

If you plan to use this product to get paid by your users on the platform ( use the payment systems ) then you must purchase the Extended License, enforced by the terms written by Envato.

So if am i buy regular license it will be same license ?

If you want to give discount at now tell me i will buy. I have 3.0.0 version for this script allready.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

extented license not giving any functions. In this script this mean only just this

If you plan to use this product to get paid by your users on the platform ( use the payment systems ) then you must purchase the Extended License, enforced by the terms written by Envato.

So if am i buy regular license it will be same license ?

If you want to give discount at now tell me i will buy. I have 3.0.0 version for this script allready.

How do you claim that what I sell does not give the full functionality of the extended license ?!

2 minutes ago, Mahmoud said:

How do you claim that what I sell does not give the full functionality of the extended license ?!

The only advantage of the Extended license over the Regular license appears in the software description.

Everything is unlocked in the new software. If I get a regular license. If I want, I can use it like an Extented license.

• Administrators

You can only do this if you have an extended license with an old version, or I got it from some websites, but because I bought the Extended Edition from Codecanyon for $ 449, I cannot lower the price.

Greetings

1 minute ago, Mahmoud said:

You can only do this if you have an extended license with an old version, or I got it from some websites, but because I bought the Extended Edition from Codecanyon for $ 449, I cannot lower the price.

Greetings

Okay thank you. If you add discount. Please tag me ?

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, lostrag said:

I just bought it, can I change the name of the .sql database that I need to install or something bad will happen if I do? Thanks

You can change it, but you make sure that you put in your details correctly

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi @ Mahmoud, i found a bug in Latest Conversions. This bug is about the Time Ago. When you are in the SocialProofo notification page you can see the correct dynamic time. But live on the website doesn't works. I tried again with new installation but i confirm you that is a little bug. Can you send me the correct files? Maybe is in latest_conversion.php the problem. Here there is a IF and i think that not works properly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
33 minutes ago, Alessandro Frangioni said:

Can you add the files edited? In the codecanyion version now is not included.

Please explain what you mean