• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
7 minutes ago, Sorcone said:

He usually replies right away, but after 24 hours he still hasn't replied to me and I have also contacted him privately.

Because this problem is not urgent and does not affect the features of the code, it will be resolved soon as soon as I have time

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• Mahmoud changed the title to 66biolinks v28.0.0 [Extended License] - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools (SAAS)
  • Mahmoud changed the title to 66biolinks v28.0.0 - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools (SAAS) [Extended License]
  • Administrators
On 12/21/2022 at 11:56 AM, Sorcone said:

Hi, I installed the script but it doesn't work 100%.
In the admin menu of the site when I click on statistics it gives me "error 500". How can I solve the problem?

Fixed

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
3 hours ago, GHOST-MAN said:

Has this problem been cleared up?

・statistics in the admin panel does not work

・Selecting a paid plan does not change the plan

Yes, these problems no longer exist

• Mahmoud changed the title to 66biolinks v29.0.0 - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools (SAAS) [Extended License]
  • Mahmoud changed the title to 66biolinks v30.0.0 - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools (SAAS) [Extended License]
  • Administrators
3 minutes ago, Vinayak said:

Hey I currently have 66biolinks regular key which I bought from envato. But I want to use extended license from you, can I do that without loosing database, and how can I do that? like just update it or something else.

After purchasing, you can send your hosting details and I will do that for you

• Like 1

• Mahmoud changed the title to 66biolinks v30.1.0 - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools (SAAS) [Extended License]
  • Mahmoud changed the title to 66biolinks v30.2.0 - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools (SAAS) [Extended License]
  • Mahmoud changed the title to 66biolinks v31.0.0 - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools (SAAS) [Extended License]