Bicrypto v3.6.1 + All Plugins ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

XeroBizz v1.1 - Complete Google My Business Management Software (SaaS Platform)

Mahmoud

• Administrators

cover.jpg

XeroBizz, the most powerful web application, can promote your business in accordance with Google. XeroBizz simplifies Google’s Google My Business service in a very simple, easy-to-use and user-friendly interface so that business owners can promote their businesses in different places/locations from one-simple-platform.

If you already have a business, or you are going to launch a new business, you must need XeroBizz to reach your customers using its unique features such as business in multiple locations, automatic review reply, location and post insights, manual review reply, question and answer, campaigning call-to-action posts, event and offer posts and so on. By checking locations’ and posts’ insights, you can instantly observe your business growth.

XeroBizz is a must-have set of tools for your business nowadays. XeroBizz offers two types of licenses: regular license & extended license. You will get XeroBizz source files and have to install it on your server.

Demo: https://xeroneit.net/portfolio/xerobizz-best-google-my-business-management-software-saas-platform

Download:

doniaweb.com_xerobizz-1.1.zip

• Like 4

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only