• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Joysale v4.2 - Letgo Clone

Mahmoud

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
13 hours ago, wojtek lukasik said:

Hi how to Install this van it be installed on shared hosting ?

Yes, it works on shared hosting without problems

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 minute ago, Skayna e-learning said:

Hello

do you have IOS version? because i already have web script and android .

thanks 

Yes, contact me via messages

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What is the best deal price for fully functional, clean, licensed and licensable copy of (1) v4.2 web + (2) latest ios & (3) android? Thanks.

BTW, geolocation is not working in older versions. How to fix? Thanks.

I want to buy. Please specify what will be included. After payment, how will I receive the code and database?

Please note that I want to install it on my localhost server for changes and then will go for production.

What framework do i need on my end to run the website & apps. Thanks. 

• Administrators
58 minutes ago, A M said:

I want to buy. Please specify what will be included. After payment, how will I receive the code and database?

Please note that I want to install it on my localhost server for changes and then will go for production.

What framework do i need on my end to run the website & apps. Thanks. 

You decide what you want to buy, once the purchase is made, the download button is displayed automatically after purchase, also whether you purchased the script or applications, it contains documents explaining the installation in detail

For script it is recommended to purchase a server from Digitalocean

Also, after purchasing, if you encounter a problem, send me a message and I will help you.

So just to make double-sure, for 299  I will be able to download:
(1)  4.2 web script plus ios package  (version please) + apk package (version please)?  There will be no hidden backdoor codes and/or links? 
(2) Will I be able to run it on my localhost for testing and script changes?
(3)Does the script use Yii or Yii2 framework?
(4) Will the downloaded script be a FULLY functional  + both the apps will work as it should? (I.E: IT SHOULD NOT BREAK).
(5) What will the admin modules include?
(6)Which payment gateways are included? I need CCAvenue...will this be included?
(7) What backend/server requirements do I NEED for it to run 100% PROPERLY?

If you answer all my questions satisfactorily, I might buy from you today itself via link you send. Thank you Mahmoud. 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, A M said:

So just to make double-sure, for 299  I will be able to download:
(1)  4.2 web script plus ios package  (version please) + apk package (version please)?  There will be no hidden backdoor codes and/or links? 
(2) Will I be able to run it on my localhost for testing and script changes?
(3)Does the script use Yii or Yii2 framework?
(4) Will the downloaded script be a FULLY functional  + both the apps will work as it should? (I.E: IT SHOULD NOT BREAK).
(5) What will the admin modules include?
(6)Which payment gateways are included? I need CCAvenue...will this be included?
(7) What backend/server requirements do I NEED for it to run 100% PROPERLY?

If you answer all my questions satisfactorily, I might buy from you today itself via link you send. Thank you Mahmoud. 

1- Yes, only the license files were decrypted in the script and no other code was touched

2- Yes

3- Yii2

4- Yes

5- It does not contain modules (what you will get is like the company's preview site with the plugin of the Buynow extension

6- No, the payment gateways are only Stripe and Braintree

7- Server requirement is vps from well-known hosting sites like Digitalocean

Just 3 more questions as a genuine potential buyer:
(1) Will the code be exactly (ditto) to that of what Appkodes is selling in joysale v4.2
(2) What are the features of the admin (backend) panel in v4.2?
(3) You did not mention IOS and Android Package versions that you will provide along with web. Please mention.
(4) After the payment goes through, I will get a download link for all 3 items yes?
(5) You will install and ensure running on godaddy VPS server for the price included correct? Any troubleshooting you will do to ensure full functioning yes?

After I make the payment online, I will get a download link for all 3 scripts? Please confirm.

After this, I will buy. Thanks.

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, A M said:

Just 3 more questions as a genuine potential buyer:
(1) Will the code be exactly (ditto) to that of what Appkodes is selling in joysale v4.2
(2) What are the features of the admin (backend) panel in v4.2?
(3) You did not mention IOS and Android Package versions that you will provide along with web. Please mention.
(4) After the payment goes through, I will get a download link for all 3 items yes?
(5) You will install and ensure running on godaddy VPS server for the price included correct? Any troubleshooting you will do to ensure full functioning yes?

After I make the payment online, I will get a download link for all 3 scripts? Please confirm.

After this, I will buy. Thanks.

1- The script is the same because I bought it from them and resold it cheaply here.
2- Check the dashboard features here: https://joysalescript.com/admin
3- They are sold separately.
You can buy the script here:
https://doniaweb.com/files/file/283-joysale-v42-letgo-clone/
And the Android application from here:
https://doniaweb.com/files/file/334-joysale-android-app-v42-letgo-clone/
IOS application from here:
https://doniaweb.com/files/file/343-joysale-ios-app-v42-letgo-clone/
4- Once you have paid, a download button will appear above the buy button, meaning that you can download the files once the payment is completed.
5- I can install it for you as the script does not contain errors, there are only some hosts that the script does not work on properly, and the solution to this is to change the hosting,
To be honest with you, I did not test it on GoDaddy, so I cannot guarantee if this hosting meets the requirements of the script,
Only tested on Digitalocean, namecheap and fastcomet

Thanks Mahmoud.
And 2 last questions:

(1) what plugins are included for the price? I am asking for a working addon firebase SMS (for mobile based OTP login) + Google recaptcha
(2) will social logins (like Google & Facebook) function permanently on nulled (unlicensed) script that you are offering joysale 4.2 in a live setting? I mean will google/facebook not check the API's authenticity and disallow/ban the functionality?

That's all. Thanks!