• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

OXOO v1.3.9 - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System

Mahmoud
Message added by Mahmoud,

This file has been moved, you can always download the latest version from here

So , Here is my experience 

1 The instructions to Null the application did not work .. when deleted the customview() and PackageName() then the Mainactivity does not compile. Hence, I am not sure how the instructions provided in teh clip here will help 

2. After using the Nulled program from other source, the program installs on server but when rebuilding the project using the source code then the project does not compile for the stripe. I guess deleting the two files suggested above will make the stripe payment not available . But i wanted to experiment .. so I went ahead with deleting .The project was rebuilt .. but when i tried to run the app in the emulator then i got the message the item code is not valid .. which, i guess, is the purchase code for the oxoo . 

It m,ay be just me but if this is generic then experts here should look into it

• Like 1

• Mahmoud changed the title to OXOO v1.2.8 Full Nulled - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mahmoud changed the title to OXOO v1.3.3 - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Mahmoud changed the title to OXOO v1.3.6 - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Mahmoud changed the title to OXOO v1.3.8 - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System