<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
    <system.webServer>
        <rewrite>
            <rules>
                <rule name="Imported Rule 1" stopProcessing="true">
                    <match url="^(.*)$" ignoreCase="false" />
                        <conditions logicalGrouping="MatchAll">
                            <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsDirectory" negate="true" />
                            <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsFile" negate="true" />
                        </conditions>
                        <action type="Rewrite" url="index.php?url={R:1}" appendQueryString="true" />
                </rule>
            </rules>
        </rewrite>
    </system.webServer>
</configuration>

web.config

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

53 minutes ago, Mahmoud said:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
    <system.webServer>
        <rewrite>
            <rules>
                <rule name="Imported Rule 1" stopProcessing="true">
                    <match url="^(.*)$" ignoreCase="false" />
                        <conditions logicalGrouping="MatchAll">
                            <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsDirectory" negate="true" />
                            <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsFile" negate="true" />
                        </conditions>
                        <action type="Rewrite" url="index.php?url={R:1}" appendQueryString="true" />
                </rule>
            </rules>
        </rewrite>
    </system.webServer>
</configuration>

web.config

Thanks man!

• Mahmoud changed the title to OXOO v1.2.6 Full Nulled - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System
  • Administrators
On 8/8/2020 at 5:02 PM, marC_zewski said:

Unfortunately, the application is not nulled! It says that the ENVATO code is invalid when it is opened.

A video has been included in the description containing a method for nulled the application

Enjoy

• Love 2

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

I am having a problem with the dashboard, whenever I click "login", I am redirected to page 404 of my server (installation is done without any problem). I tried to install on two different servers, but the error remains, is the error in the script? Can someone help me? Grateful.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2020 at 2:31 AM, Felipe Wirys said:

I am having a problem with the dashboard, whenever I click "login", I am redirected to page 404 of my server (installation is done without any problem). I tried to install on two different servers, but the error remains, is the error in the script? Can someone help me? Grateful.

try like http://yoursite.com/public/

• Mahmoud changed the title to OXOO v1.2.7 Full Nulled - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System
On 8/27/2020 at 2:31 AM, Felipe Wirys said:

It May be your .htaccess file in your hosting try adding:

RewriteBase /

some scripts use laravell in which case most of the time your url would look like http://mydomain.com/public/, in which case the RewriteBase should be:

RewriteBase /public

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 10:19 AM, Mahmoud said:

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

OXOO is an amazing android live TV & movie portal application.Which included PHP admin dashboard script. You will able to maintain all of your changes easily by use this dashboard. It’s will give the best experience in entertainment as an author of IPTV or Movie application/site owner. It’s a smart application with an easy tools setting. You and your client can watch movie and live TV on Android devices without any hassle.OXOO is not only an application but also a supper application with a super UI/UX too. You can manage your TV channel using by PHP Dashboard & it’s another special & smart option for user because it’s not only Dashboard OXOO included android source code too. It’s also a plug-in of “OVOO – Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Unlimited TV-Series” you can easily integrate this application with OVOO PHP Script.

How to nulled the application

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Download v1.2.6:

Hidden Content

Download v1.2.7:

Hidden Content

On 8/5/2020 at 10:19 AM, Mahmoud said:

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

OXOO is an amazing android live TV & movie portal application.Which included PHP admin dashboard script. You will able to maintain all of your changes easily by use this dashboard. It’s will give the best experience in entertainment as an author of IPTV or Movie application/site owner. It’s a smart application with an easy tools setting. You and your client can watch movie and live TV on Android devices without any hassle.OXOO is not only an application but also a supper application with a super UI/UX too. You can manage your TV channel using by PHP Dashboard & it’s another special & smart option for user because it’s not only Dashboard OXOO included android source code too. It’s also a plug-in of “OVOO – Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Unlimited TV-Series” you can easily integrate this application with OVOO PHP Script.

How to nulled the application

Hidden Content

Download v1.2.6:

Hidden Content

Download v1.2.7:

Hidden Content

Thanks

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angery 1

Hi, When i try to rebuild the project with no changes then get the following error .

can you help me understand and fix ? I just open the project in Android studio and "Reuild project" 

path\oxoo-android-live-tv-1.2.7\Android\Android Source Code\app\src\main\java\com\oxoo\spagreen\StripePaymentActivity.java:179: error: method createToken in class Stripe cannot be applied to given types;
                stripe.createToken(
                      ^
  required: TokenParams,String,String,ApiResultCallback<? super Token>
  found: Card,<anonymous ApiResultCallback<Token>>
  reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length

Thanks

Can you please also advise ... Re the video to Null the application --> .. What needs to be done after the deleting the line of codes as show in the clip?

I checked a nulled package version of this and did not see that the lines of codes suggested have been deleted . 

wish to take some knowledge from you : ) Pl share your views 

22 minutes ago, Mahmoud said:

Change "stripe.createToken" to stripe.createCardTocken and it will work

I tried to change as suggested 

EventPaymentStripeActivity.java:177: error: cannot find symbol
                stripe.createcardToken(
                      ^
  symbol:   method createcardToken(Card,<anonymous ApiResultCallback<Token>>)