Bicrypto v3.6.1 + All Plugins ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Breeze v8.1.3 - Giant Social Network Platform

Zanto

Breeze Ultimate is the one and lonely clone of nicely know social community the Fb.It lets you setup your dream website, your personal social community like Fb.This new social community rolls all one of the best bits of our earlier social community and previous/new concepts into one, straightforward to put in and handle.Breeze Ultimate platform has numerous options with numerous browser help together with IE9 class previous browsers.It has trendy responsive design, retina show prepared, full fb look in addition to options, graphs, charts, sensible messenger, 7th Gen advance search engines (Top search, pages, groups, videos, photos, users, posts and very own profile).

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/fasebook-social-network/20045878

Download:

breeze-v8.1.3.0[YRUZ-NULL].rar

• Like 1

6 hours ago, محمد ابو ادم said:

Occasionally thanks  very strongly but It seems that this script is not complete IT'S the same as I have it ... so the moment you find the complete post it I am waiting for you.... 

I have one other version that seems to have updated gui, i can upload that as well..