Jump to content
Mahmoud

LICENSED Stackposts V6.1 - Social Marketing Tool + Payment Module + All Modules (Extended version)

Recommended Posts

Did you tweak it to support more than 30 accounts? Like unlimited. 30 accounts is just not enough 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, D-Day said:

Did you tweak it to support more than 30 accounts? Like unlimited. 30 accounts is just not enough 😆

You can add unlimited accounts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks. Im already buy the script.

but how to enter in admin panel? based on my experience nulled version stackpost  need include Emel & Pwd to login admin panel.

after that i need manually change it.

Im stuck to login now. If im sign up new it will direct to normal user sign up.

Shifu Mahmod please help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Izwan Yusri said:

Thanks. Im already buy the script.

but how to enter in admin panel? based on my experience nulled version stackpost  need include Emel & Pwd to login admin panel.

after that i need manually change it.

Im stuck to login now. If im sign up new it will direct to normal user sign up.

Shifu Mahmod please help.

Thanks for purchasing, the login data is in the setup.txt file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Himanshu Mahawer Mahawer said:

please update this to 5.7version

Done updated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That would be great to have. My 5.7 version all works OK, meaning, registering developer accounts etc. but it won't POST anything. The round circle is just rolling in the middle of screen.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried all day. The script does not work. Specially bought the domain and the server. I don't know maybe my fault somewhere. Even in late all put all on 777. Would still not adds posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Valdis Zelvis Please send your site link, details of the problem you are facing in a private message, so I can help you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Valdis Zelvis said:

Before................................after...........

BRAK.png

BRAK1.png

The plugins will be updated with a script update to version 6.1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

How to update? Where are the newest files?

Possible to get the telegram module? 

10 hours ago, Mahmoud said:

The plugins will be updated with a script update to version 6.1

 

Edited by Rotary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, timesoftimes said:

after install the sites its not working

😞

kindly help me to resolve it

Send me your link and cpanel data in a private message, and I will install it for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The payment and email modules doesn't work in last version 6.1, and without those modules this script is just a garbage !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fouad sa said:

The payment and email modules doesn't work in last version 6.1, and without those modules this script is just a garbage ! payment and email modules doesn't work in last version 6.1, and without those modules this script is just a garbage !

The email works well, sent you a new drive, check your account

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...