• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wondertag - The Ultimate WoWonder Theme

Aymeric70
Message added by Mahmoud,

This file has been moved, you can always download the latest version here

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aymeric70 changed the title to Wondertag v2.6.3 - The Ultimate WoWonder Theme
2 hours ago, Aymeric70 said:

По состоянию на 15 октября 2022 г. обновлений нет. Текущая версия «v2.6.2 (24 сентября 2022 г.)»

изображение.png.c8ad541d567c48f4e5a760f6119aafcd.png

Jarki PURCHASED

Hi I have received below email from :

Natalia Subbotina, Licensing Control Manager typetype.org TypeType, LLC

She ask me to provide licence for your script fonts. Wo Wonder team wanted me to contact with your.

Could you please comment this ?

This is email:

“Good afternoon,

My name is Natalia and I work in licensing control department at the TypeType font design studio.

I wrote you a several days ago but unfortunately haven’t received an answer. I would like to once again draw your attention to the fact that we noticed that your site XXXX uses the commercial font TT Commons, the copyright of which belongs to TypeType company.

It is highly likely that everything is alright with your font license but we still ask you to please confirm the right to use it on your website.

If due to some misunderstanding you have not purchased a font license, we will be glad to help you buy the font in any way convenient for you – just email me back!

In case you do not have a license for some reason and continue to use the font illegally, we reserve the right to reach out to the hosting provider of your site with a complaint about illegal use of our font.

In any case, I’ll be looking forward to your response so that we can exclude your domain from the suspicious domains database or to help you with the purchase of a license!

Natalia Subbotina, Licensing Control Manager typetype.org TypeType, LLC

Hello,

This issue is fixed in the latest version today. You can download the theme now and update your site.

After updating your site, you can let them know that you removed the font.

Thanks

@Kiri Dovidov

Ok, but basic, the version is not available on Code Canyon which I was not aware of this update, and I have no problem with the font. My I no longer have it by downloading the script today. It is therefore not announcing which I think that there was no update. Otherwise I have shared the update.

You can download it here => codecanyon-avSWLGW6-wondertag-the-ultimate-wowonder-theme.zip

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Aymeric70 changed the title to Wondertag v2.7 - The Ultimate WoWonder Theme
  • Mahmoud changed the title to Wondertag - The Ultimate WoWonder Theme
  • Mahmoud locked this topic