Bicrypto v3.6.1 + All Plugins ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

CubeJekX 2020 Advanced GoJek Clone App - V3cube v4

Mahmoud

18 hours ago, Mahmoud said:

You will be contacted via messages

I also want to know the price of the 2o21 version of the applications, android and ios.

I have the 2021 panel for the month of August and the premium modules such as Delivery Genio, Delivery Hike, almost all the payment gateways and also the geocoding add-on with multi-map options, such as google maps, mapbox, openmap and others.

I just need the apps.

• 2 years later...
  • Administrators
43 minutes ago, WorldCrypto Car said:

Hi, may I know if  i bought this euro 299 package, will you provide me the guidelines and all the files (iOS android native apps) to set up this system by my self?

Yes, you will get all the files and documents

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

Hi, I tried to buy your product through this platform. I got to know that we can't do online payments. Only bank transfers are possible. I have a few issues with that.

May I know do you have any demo to check the software. Before I buy it. I can't find any details of this platform. How can I trust this product? Do you have anything to confirm this product? Because I already have this software. I need to do some updates. That's why I'm going to buy it.