Bicrypto v3.6.1 + All Plugins ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Crea8social v7.4.6 NOT NULLED

Styuart Vranjkovic

This NEEDS to be nulled

as noone seems to want to post or share (maybe noone as been able to get it i dunno) and i see nowhere on the web is this available i will share this untouched version

i would null this myself and share but currently i am backed up with work

due to upload restrictions i am unable to share all 73 plugins

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
======================================================CREA8SOCIAL=======================================================
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=================================================VERSION 7.4.6 CHANGELOG================================================
-----------------------This document contains changes from the previous version worth mentioning------------------------

-------------------------------------------NEW FEATURES AND MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS------------------------------------------

- ADDED Horoscope plugin
- ADDED User Ranking plugin

---------------------------------------------------MINOR IMPROVEMENTS---------------------------------------------------

- IMPROVED General UI
- IMPROVED Tranlations

---------------------------------------------------------BUG FIXES------------------------------------------------------

- FIXED PHP 7.4 Compatibilty issues
- FIXED UI issue in friend request email
- FIXED Livestream comment update
- FIXED Livestream browser support issue
- FIXED Bug in Poll directory
- FIXED Empty chat conversations

--------------------------------------------------------INSTRUCTIONS----------------------------------------------------

After adding and updating necessary files,

- Login to your AdminCP.

- Click Maintenance -> Update System

- Test your site.

You may report any bug via our Feedback System at https://crea8social.com/feedback

Thank you for using Crea8social.

crea8social.zip

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Care 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

im back now, i will null this

once i null this for installation, i shall properly sanitize and clean the script. as every copy i DL from here or the web have callbacks remaining. ? 

ps i never abandoned this, re-read my initial post stating i didnt have time back then ? but all is fine now

Edited by Styuart Vranjkovic
  • Love 2

• Mahmoud changed the title to Crea8social v7.4.6 NOT NULLED
On 8/9/2022 at 8:27 PM, Styuart Vranjkovic said:

im back now, i will null this

once i null this for installation, i shall properly sanitize and clean the script. as every copy i DL from here or the web have callbacks remaining. ? 

ps i never abandoned this, re-read my initial post stating i didnt have time back then ? but all is fine now

You are awesome. If you do let me know. Send you cup of coffee. The mofos left the project and I never updated. I never got the app source either. So mad. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

use this installer.installer.zip this installer is nulled and i have added NOTY and a loader.

NOW FOR THE IMPORTANT PART (because this script is a little outdated for my setup this installer will fail but if you have an older setup that i guess prolly script v7.3 or less worked on then this installer will work)

this will get the database installed and allow you to fill in your admin details, but this is where your headache will start as on submitting the admin details i encounter error 3 (listed below)

bare in mind this script has too many outdated codes for me to attempt to fix

i got to error 3 with causes the database to crash

first 2 errors are in the core.php file

the 3rd error i encountered was in function.php

also if you use anything over php7.4 your going to have to rewrite 60% of the code and all libraries are outdated

i used the following:

apache-2.4.54

php-8.1.9 (also i have tried php-7.4.19 & php-7.0.0 similar errors)

mysql-5.7.33 (i had tried mysql-8.0.20 which seemed compatible)

i have checked nearly all the crea8social scripts on here and the wider web all that i have checked have the following callbacks

view.thumb.png.9ee206fd81eda5fddc5d3ea1f3d0fcab.png

• Love 1