I made the donation and I don't download paid files!

Kleber Gomes

Question

7 answers to this question

• Administrators

Hello, thanks for the donation,
Are you sure that you read the description well, the deal will only be activated after the donation goal is completed, which is to collect the amount within 30 days.
If the goal is not completed within 30 days, the deal will not be activated.
Please read the description carefully.
Thanks

2 hours ago, Kleber Gomes said:

Con esa meta amigo, ya te fijaste esa meta sabiendo que no la vas a alcanzar, lo siento.

Recaudado 9,02 EUR del objetivo de 20.000,00 EUR

It is very selfish of you to verbally mistreat the administrators of this forum. It is more than clear that your objective is another and not to help this forum that has helped us so much in free resources, the description of the collection of donations is very clear, and nobody forced anyone, it is purely voluntary. Before all this I must say that I have not donated yet but in a few days I will do it not only for the benefits, I think that a donation is a form of gratitude and it is the most fair thing, although the administrator said that we have more than 21,000 registered members, so 1 euro per person would be enough to complete the goal, but obviously not everyone will donate, but there are users who will donate more than 1 euro some maybe 10 or 20 euros or maybe more... it all depends on us the members. I hope and this publication is one more reason to put on the shirt and complete the objective that has just begun.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

This goal is very selfish, my friend, but I don't even want to debate about it. I sent my share and I know that a very greedy amount of this goal will not be completed. and I'm not mistreating anyone friend, just telling the truth about this goal. if you place a very moderate value, I think that even sensitize the members to collaborate.

Edited by Kleber Gomes

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Kleber Gomes said:

This goal is very selfish, my friend, but I don't even want to debate about it. I sent my share and I know that a very greedy amount of this goal will not be completed. and I'm not mistreating anyone friend, just telling the truth about this goal. if you place a very moderate value, I think that even sensitize the members to collaborate.

If a thousand members donate 10 euros, the goal will be completed, or if only 200 members donate, each member 100 euros, then also the goal will be completed,
As I told you, this opportunity is a community purchase, so don't you think it's a great deal if you donate €100 and get resources over €20,000?
So if you only donate one euro don't wait for the goal to be completed.

• Like 1