This file has been updated to Version 7.2.2
What's New in this Version:

NEW: Premium Support Features
NEW: AI Support Portal
FIX: Flux Loading Issue
FIX: Chat Templates Access Issue

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• Mahmoud changed the title to MagicAI v7.2.2 - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS

Got payment issues, after adding my payment gateway credentials and then add a new subscription plan, when i try to subscribe to that plan i get the error "Product ID is not set!, Please save membership plan again"

any clue what to do?

Edited by DazToons

@KawaiiDoggo @PluginSucht i have some issues with the payment gateway, i got it to work, but there seems to be an error, when a user wants to pay with paystack it throws up an error " Product ID is not set! Please save Membership Plan again." now when the user pays with stripe it goes through, but when the user wants to use a part of the service, it throws up this error "if you want to use premium service, update your plan" when i get to the admin section and try to select subscription plan for a user it doesnt dispay the plans i created. can anyone help

PS: i edited this page to get it working "yourdomain.com/resources/views/default/panel/admin/finance/gateways/particles/license.blade.php"

NB: i also use original license i bought from codecanyon, used the methods here to extend the service. but no show.

Screenshot 2024-10-15 at 06-30-09 Photo Ai Finance Management.png

Edited by DazToons

13 hours ago, DazToons said:

@KawaiiDoggo @PluginSucht i have some issues with the payment gateway, i got it to work, but there seems to be an error, when a user wants to pay with paystack it throws up an error " Product ID is not set! Please save Membership Plan again." now when the user pays with stripe it goes through, but when the user wants to use a part of the service, it throws up this error "if you want to use premium service, update your plan" when i get to the admin section and try to select subscription plan for a user it doesnt dispay the plans i created. can anyone help

PS: i edited this page to get it working "yourdomain.com/resources/views/default/panel/admin/finance/gateways/particles/license.blade.php"

NB: i also use original license i bought from codecanyon, used the methods here to extend the service. but no show.

Screenshot 2024-10-15 at 06-30-09 Photo Ai Finance Management.png

i had similar issue on my one , but developer fixed that and it works like charm  , if you using legit version from codecanyon , you can ask developer to fix that , and they will be able to help 

Edited by Tom Tommy

5 hours ago, Tom Tommy said:

i had similar issue on my one , but developer fixed that and it works like charm  , if you using legit version from codecanyon , you can ask developer to fix that , and they will be able to help 

But won't there be issues since I didn't extend the script using codecanyon. That's my fear. Thanks for the response. Kindly tell me how you went about it. So I can do same. I only paid for regular licence.

4 hours ago, DazToons said:

But won't there be issues since I didn't extend the script using codecanyon. That's my fear. Thanks for the response. Kindly tell me how you went about it. So I can do same. I only paid for regular licence.

With regular licence they will not be able to fix it as to use it as saas you need extended licence . I use extended licence . I have opened ticket on their support platform , 48h after issue been fixed . 

And all depends of your version mate, as you should go one by one update, if you will go from for example 6.4 all the way to 7.2.2 you might face issues 

Edited by Tom Tommy

1 hour ago, Tom Tommy said:

With regular licence they will not be able to fix it as to use it as saas you need extended licence . I use extended licence . I have opened ticket on their support platform , 48h after issue been fixed . 

And all depends of your version mate, as you should go one by one update, if you will go from for example 6.4 all the way to 7.2.2 you might face issues 

So in other words i am fucked except i get an extended license, i just got the script like 4days ago. hopefully @KawaiiDoggo will answer, he seems to know a little thing about it. i saw his response to someone who had the similar issue, but his response wasn't clear. @Good Old Dog did you solve this issue. image.png.5b8ec0007e45ad3f2645d2a2d38e71b2.png

7 hours ago, DazToons said:

So in other words i am fucked except i get an extended license, i just got the script like 4days ago. hopefully @KawaiiDoggo will answer, he seems to know a little thing about it. i saw his response to someone who had the similar issue, but his response wasn't clear. @Good Old Dog did you solve this issue. image.png.5b8ec0007e45ad3f2645d2a2d38e71b2.png

You can get extended licence and get refund back for regular licence mate 😉

Edited by Tom Tommy