FIX: AI Writer Stream Issues
FIX: Stable Diffusion Model Issues
FIX: Plans - Default AI Model Issue
FIX: Plans - Teams Plan
FIX: Saving AI Chat Categories
FIX: Favourite AI Chat Templates

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• Mahmoud changed the title to MagicAI v7.2 - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS
Am 20.9.2024 um 08:36 schrieb Mahmoud:

This file has been updated to Version 7.2 Fix
What's New in this Version:

7.2 – Sep 16, 2024

NEW: GPT o1-preview & o1-mini Models Added
NEW: Bolt Theme (Paid)
NEW: Share Chat (Extension)
NEW: AI Assistant Training
NEW: Focus Mode (Paid Extension)
NEW: Core and Ultra models added to Stable Diffusion
IMPROVEMENT: AI Product Photography Extension Update
IMPROVEMENT: Chatbot Setting & Training Update
IMPROVEMENT: Magic Marketplace - Cart System
IMPROVEMENT: Formatted Text in AI Editor
IMPROVEMENT: Styling Improvements
FIX: AI Writer Stream Issues
FIX: Stable Diffusion Model Issues
FIX: Plans - Default AI Model Issue
FIX: Plans - Teams Plan
FIX: Saving AI Chat Categories
FIX: Favourite AI Chat Templates

seems this breaks functionality like payment gateways again. is it save to replace these?

ApplicationStausRepository:

/vendor/rachidlaasri/laravel-installer/src/Repositories

Go to app/Services/Extension/Traits and upload the ' InstallExtension.php ' file ( remove the number 1 )

Go to app/Services/Extension and replace the file ExtensionService.php

Go to app/Http/Controllers and replace IndexController.php  

17 minutes ago, Tom Tommy said:

Always keep backup of your original files ( in case something goes wrong ) . 

But I dodnt heard that someone have unlocked marketplace by replacing those files 🙂

the dev is working on a new marketplace when his finished it will work again

8 minutes ago, Tom Tommy said:

The developer already changed api , marketplace works for licenced scripts 🙂 , it doesn't work for nulled ones .

no it doesnt work for licenced ive got one, changing the api was just the start of a new market place development

Edited by Ollie Dean

9 hours ago, Ollie Dean said:

no it doesnt work for licenced ive got one, changing the api was just the start of a new market place development

hmmm thats wird ,as when you check their demo website , it shows marketplace , i think only paid modules cannot be downloaded atm , free can be updated 

59 minutes ago, EK Entertainment said:

The marketplace works without any problems and has never stopped. It only works for buyers of official licenses.

Screenshot_٢٠٢٤-٠٩-٢٢-٢٢-٣١-٤٧-٥٣_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

that's what i thought , that's the extension which i would like to buy and ai product shot too , but getting new soft is useless , as they don't have clue how to optimize it for seo , my one is already prepared for that , today i have purchased service to create my business wiki page , and have also started making android and ios app . from them i only needed base to work on , dont care anymore about their updates which only crashes websites 

they changed api for marketplace , thats why nulled cant see it , but would be nice to get that extension 🙂

they focusing implementing new futures without fixing their code . gtp o1 is useless unless you are in tier 5 spending in openai , which is 50k$ a month .

instead of focusing to put sora text to video , or novita text to video , they adding some useless crap just to make more sales 

Edited by Tom Tommy

• DW Members
18 hours ago, Tom Tommy said:

that's what i thought , that's the extension which i would like to buy and ai product shot too , but getting new soft is useless , as they don't have clue how to optimize it for seo , my one is already prepared for that , today i have purchased service to create my business wiki page , and have also started making android and ios app . from them i only needed base to work on , dont care anymore about their updates which only crashes websites 

they changed api for marketplace , thats why nulled cant see it , but would be nice to get that extension 🙂

they focusing implementing new futures without fixing their code . gtp o1 is useless unless you are in tier 5 spending in openai , which is 50k$ a month .

instead of focusing to put sora text to video , or novita text to video , they adding some useless crap just to make more sales 

So far, there is no script that has provided a good "text to video".

Secondly, Marketplace is a way to protect the script from people who use nulled versions and prevent them from getting new features.

But if you calculate the free tools, you will find that free tools represent 61% and paid tools 39%.

Magicai is a complete script and has few problems that do not take time to solve.

There is no problem with Marketplace for those who bought the regular license and converted it to extended, as it still works without problems.

It is always recommended to update from the update section inside the script itself and not through codecaynon, as the final update is recommended from the update section inside the script, but early updates are not recommended

• Like 1

• Mahmoud changed the title to MagicAI v7.2.1 - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS
1 hour ago, EK Entertainment said:

So far, there is no script that has provided a good "text to video".

Secondly, Marketplace is a way to protect the script from people who use nulled versions and prevent them from getting new features.

But if you calculate the free tools, you will find that free tools represent 61% and paid tools 39%.

Magicai is a complete script and has few problems that do not take time to solve.

There is no problem with Marketplace for those who bought the regular license and converted it to extended, as it still works without problems.

It is always recommended to update from the update section inside the script itself and not through codecaynon, as the final update is recommended from the update section inside the script, but early updates are not recommended

You right , there is no script , but there are Providers who have api to implement that into for example magicai , but developers prefer to implement some crap into it instead of proper tools . 

Good afternoon, maybe you know the reason why I am connecting the OpenAI API key

I click “Save” and the following text appears in the new tab: 

Client error: `POST https://api.openai.com/v1/chat/completions` resulted in a `401 Unauthorized` response: { "error": { "message": "You have not specified an API key. You need to provide yours API key in authorization (truncated...) - -FAILED

On 9/26/2024 at 4:28 PM, Secu Spy said:

Good afternoon, maybe you know the reason why I am connecting the OpenAI API key

I click “Save” and the following text appears in the new tab: 

did you added your billing plan in your openai account ? , and did you topped up credit there ? , openai is not free and this need to be done before you can use it .

and here is your answer :

You have not specified an API key. You need to provide yours API key in authorization

Edited by Tom Tommy