Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

SysLic v22.5.0 – Licensing System (Open Source) | Supports cPanel, Plesk, Imunify360 and 20+ more!

Mahmoud

4 hours ago, jarvishhost said:

i am unable to access admin panel

please share documentation its usefull for me

Hi,

I can confirm that the licensing system is outdated, and you need to be an expert developer and hacker to bypass/crack licenses, especially with software like cPanel where each update makes it more complicated. Therefore, installation documentation doesn't exist and isn't available.

I see that you're having trouble accessing the admin panel. To resolve this, simply install the files to your web hosting, then log in with an existing account or, if necessary, create a new account directly in the database.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, liliwill said:

It is very sad not to have a functional script.
The licensing market charges abusive prices.

For real. The prices are so ridiculous. I was hoping the above script was gonna work. Sad to find out we need to know how to bypass software like cPanel in order for it to work.