Codecanyon Release V1.94 (27/08/19)
1. Added kanban view (Drag and Drop) for leads.
2. Added amount format settings with currency position. (For now, this will affect the PDF's and share pages only (Applied only on default PDF's). To get the changes in your PDF's, restore your pdf's to default using editor.)
3. Now all logs can be seen by expanding the panel logs.
4. Added new email template for appointments.
5. Added Bulgarian Language.
6. Item description's can be added with line breaks.
7. Introduced Modules tab in settings (Some additional app enhancements will be added as modules).
Bug fixes & Improvements:
1. Fixed Roles issue (Now, only admin role users can create, delete the users).
2. Fixed data loading issues in customer area.
3. Fixed login issue for duplicate users found in database.
4. Added logs for each create, delete, update actions.
5. Fixed staff's grid view pagination issue.
6. Improved todo create button.
7. Fixed language encoding issue for % strings.
8. Fixed database table size errors, caused in some customer servers.
9. Fixed accept button in proposals view after customer's action (Customer area).
Link: Changelog History