About This File
Stake is a platform for playing online games such as Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Video poker, Dice and others.
Baccarat game is included into this package.
General application features
- White label
- Provably fair technology
- Players leaderboard
- Detailed games history
- 22 built-in languages
- Multi-tier affiliate program
- Multi-room chat
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) integration
- Social login (Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Coinbase, Github)
- Two-factor authentication (via Google Authenticator app)
- User emails verification
- Dark and light mode
- Ability to change main app colors
- Built-in installer application
Admin panel features
- Dashboard with analytics, statistics and charts
- Users management (view, edit, delete, block from chat, block account completely)
- View accounts and account transactions history
- View affiliates tree and commissions
- Manage chat rooms and messages
- Ability to debit / credit user accounts
- View games history
- Manage application settings (change website name, logo, banner etc)
- Maintenance (enable / disable maintenance mode, clear cache, run database updates, execute scheduled tasks)
- Install / upgrade add-ons
Baccarat game features
- Set bet amount
- Bet on player / banker win or tie
An administrator can:
- Set min and max bet amount
- Set bet increment / decrement amount
- Set default bet amount
- Customize payouts (thus affecting the House Edge and Return to Player)
Bots are robot users that can make bets and play games on a regular basis. An administrator can create any number of bots in the backend. They can be useful in a couple of ways:
- create an impression of a live casino until your website gets enough user base
- analyze how changing some game setting affect the return to player and house edge
Ad administrator can specify how often bots should play games and set separate bet amount limits.
An administrator can set up a CPA or Revenue Share based (or mixture of both) affiliate program to let other people earn credits when they refer new users to your casino. The affiliate program supports tracking up to 3 tiers.
All affiliate commissions are created in pending state. An administrator can choose how often the commissions will be auto approved (daily, weekly or monthly). Upon commissions approval the affiliate user balance will be credited by the total commissions amount. Until then an administrator can reject commissions, which they feel were not fairly earned.
There also are some anti-fraud measures in place, which prevent the system abuse when referrals sign up or make bets from the same IP address as the referrer.
Deposits and withdrawals are not available in the application. You can enable this functionality by purchasing the extra Payments add-on. Learn more
Please create yourself an individual account at Stake gaming platform to play games and test the application. You can use the following credentials to check the backend features:
user: firstname.lastname@example.org, password: admin
- PHP 7.2.0 or higher.
- PHP extensions: cURL, Mbstring, OpenSSL, PDO, Tokenizer, XML, Ctype, JSON, BCMath, Zip
- MySQL database
- URL rewrite enabled.
- PHP function set_time_limit() enabled
- The application should be installed to the web root folder of a domain or sub domain (it will not work if installed to a sub folder).
The application can be installed on a shared server, however please ensure you have enough system resources available with your hosting account and it supports creating symlinks (symbolic links).
Stake is a Single Page Application (SPA) built with Vue.js on top of Laravel 6 framework. Please note that you will need to have solid frontend development skills if you plan to make any code changes.
Warning: This is NOT a WordPress plugin or theme and can not be integrated with WordPress.