Bicrypto v4.4.0 + All Plugins ×

Buy2Rental v5.6 - Airbnb Clone script | Package BUSINESS PRO

Mahmoud

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Loopa said:

@Mahmoud Why did you disable my message box?

Because you are about to violate the rules, disabling messages is better than blocking your account.

After purchasing, the messages will be activated for you again, and if we find any suspicious action, your account will be blocked.

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

2 minutes ago, Mahmoud said:

Because you are about to violate the rules, disabling messages is better than blocking your account.

After purchasing, the messages will be activated for you again, and if we find any suspicious action, your account will be blocked.

What are you talking about? What did I do to make you believe that I am about to violate the rules? Talking about the script errors with someone who bought it from you to be sure it works before I buy it myself?

Do you read the members PM's?

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Loopa said:

What are you talking about? What did I do to make you believe that I am about to violate the rules? Talking about the script errors with someone who bought it from you to be sure it works before I buy it myself?

Do you read the members PM's?

Well, since you do not admit your mistake, enjoy a journey with no return.

An explanation of the reason for the ban so that you are not curious about it:

Asking another member whether he is on another platform or community means that you want to communicate with him outside the site, and this is a violation,

You were given another chance, but you did not take advantage of it, so you are no longer welcome in the community.

Regards 

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only