Bicrypto v3.6.1 + All Plugins ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wondhash 2.0 - Theme Wowonder Clone Facebook 2022

Wondhash

Wondhash 2.0 - Theme Wowonder Clone Facebook 2022

The new version of the Elavenn theme for Wowonder is finally ready. The new name is Wondhash version 2.0.

Many new options and compatible with the new version and new features of wowonder

Edited by Wondhash
  • Like 2

@Megalo Global if you don't know don't talk !!  try to install elaveen and see if it is compatible with all the features added in the last two years by wowonder!  I fixed the graphics and made them compatible with all the functions of Wowonder such as reactions to stories, replies to stories, chat and more!  if you don't know, avoid talking thanks!

8 hours ago, Wondhash said:

@Megalo Global if you don't know don't talk !!  try to install elaveen and see if it is compatible with all the features added in the last two years by wowonder!  I fixed the graphics and made them compatible with all the functions of Wowonder such as reactions to stories, replies to stories, chat and more!  if you don't know, avoid talking thanks!

have fun with that

Edited by Megalo Global

Version 2.2 available... For update please contact me

[ADDED] Infinite scroll version Desktop
[ADDED] New Landing Page
[Fixed] Fixed side menu as some items are not displayed
[Fixed] Fixed dimension Stickers on Chat
[Fixed] Fixed Live option and Box for live feeds
[Fixed] Fixed Market problem. When creating a product, the quantity box was missing and did not allow the creation of the product
[Fixed] Fixed Background color of user in chat, when hovering over user in dark mode a white/grey color came out
[Fixed] Various Bug Fixed

• 1 month later...

@Wondhash DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. I PURCHASED IT ON CODE CANYON AND IT IS IDENTICAL TO ""eLavenn" THE BOOST POSTS DOES NOT WORK, THE GO-PRO PAGE FOR UPGRADED USERS IS STILL BROKEN AND MANY OF THE THINGS HE CLAIMED WERE FIXED ARE NOT FIXED. HERE IS A COPY OF THE WONDHASH WOWONDER FILE FOR THOSE WHO DONT BELIEVE IN GETTING RIPPED OFF. OUTSIDE OF THE FACT THAT HE MADE THE POST BOX A LITTLE BIGGER ITS THE SAME AS THE eLavenn SCRIPT. SEE FOR YOURSELF. https://cdn.megalosocial.com/downloads/archive/codecanyon-okJ0Q1qm-wondhash-theme-wowonder-clone-facebook.zip

codecanyon-okJ0Q1qm-wondhash-theme-wowonder-clone-facebook.zip

Edited by Megalo Global
TYPOS
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 11/22/2022 at 2:38 AM, Wondhash said:

Version 2.2 available... For update please contact me

[ADDED] Infinite scroll version Desktop
[ADDED] New Landing Page
[Fixed] Fixed side menu as some items are not displayed
[Fixed] Fixed dimension Stickers on Chat
[Fixed] Fixed Live option and Box for live feeds
[Fixed] Fixed Market problem. When creating a product, the quantity box was missing and did not allow the creation of the product
[Fixed] Fixed Background color of user in chat, when hovering over user in dark mode a white/grey color came out
[Fixed] Various Bug Fixed

Who can help me

HERE ERROR

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 19-03-26 Wallet.png

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 19-00-49 Follow my live.png