Bicrypto v4.3.1 + All Plugins ×

Affiliate Management System v10.0.0.3 - PHP Platform

Mahmoud

• Administrators

Affiliate Management System - PHP Platform

Skyrocket your online sales and build powerful networks of affiliates and vendors with our Affiliate Management System Script. Fully compatible with PHP 8, Bootstrap 5, and all advanced technologies, it’s the all-in-one solution you need to take any online business to the next level.

Why Choose Our System?

• Global & Local: Integrate an affiliate program with your existing online store or use our built-in affiliate store, complete with online payment gateways.
  • Vendor-Friendly: Easy vendor onboarding and customizable commissions create a win-win business atmosphere.
  • More Ways to Earn: Introduce paid memberships and enable recurring payments to diversify your revenue streams.
  • Plug & Play: Our system offers easy integration for custom sites. Your developer can set it up in minutes.
  • Flexible Earnings: Optimize your strategy by adjusting commissions based on various performance indicators.
  • Feature-Rich: Our system comes packed with essential affiliate features like MLM, wallet management, award levels, multi-language/currency support, themes, API, and much more.

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• 7 months later...
  • Mahmoud changed the title to Affiliate Management System v10.0.0.3 - PHP Platform
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Where can i find the pages to edit them have checked with the developer tool in chrome but the directory is not in the file root directory i just need help in knowing how to edit the script. Thank you @Mahmoud for the script it works perfectly you are God sent

On 12/30/2023 at 7:55 PM, WorkBay Marketplace said:

Hello 

I want to install the script on xampp localhost, but it keeps asking for username. 

Please help

open local host select phpmyadmin, locate the user tab or after clicking on the database you want to create user for, click on the tab grant privileges 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, mesh said:

Where can i find the pages to edit them have checked with the developer tool in chrome but the directory is not in the file root directory i just need help in knowing how to edit the script. Thank you @Mahmoud for the script it works perfectly you are God sent

GoTo /application/views folder.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jajabor Joy said:

GoTo /application/views folder.

have seen it but am not seen any html doc files just php files unlike when i use the developer tool on chrome it shows the pages in html doc formats. My question is should is it the php files am editing? @Jajabor Joy Thanks

• Like 1

You cant edit the index.html files why is that? why is it forbidden

<html>
<head>
    <title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head>
<body>
<p>Directory access is forbidden.</p>
</body>
</html>

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mesh said:

have seen it but am not seen any html doc files just php files unlike when i use the developer tool on chrome it shows the pages in html doc formats. My question is should is it the php files am editing? @Jajabor Joy Thanks

@mesh Yes, you need to edit the HTML elements in the PHP files in "views" folder. Example: to edit Admin Dashboard page, make changes in /application/views/admincontrol/dashboard/index.php

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jajabor Joy said:

@mesh Yes, you need to edit the HTML elements in the PHP files in "views" folder. Example: to edit Admin Dashboard page, make changes in /application/views/admincontrol/dashboard/index.php

yes thanks a 100% i tried it and i was able to edit it all this while i was looking for a html script.. Thanks @Jajabor Joy

• Like 1

@Jajabor Joy i can only edit the inside of the pages from the php scripts what i just even need too change in the affiliate dashboard is "Banner & links " and its not on the php script in views - user control. i checked all the scripts but the menu containing Dashboard, Useful links, banner links, commission, payments and membership is where am trying to locate and edit. Do you know where that is exactly? Thanks for all your help

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mesh said:

@Jajabor Joy i can only edit the inside of the pages from the php scripts what i just even need too change in the affiliate dashboard is "Banner & links " and its not on the php script in views - user control. i checked all the scripts but the menu containing Dashboard, Useful links, banner links, commission, payments and membership is where am trying to locate and edit. Do you know where that is exactly? Thanks for all your help

Edit sidebar menu from /application/views/usercontrol/includes/sidebar.php

• Like 2

On 1/5/2024 at 5:51 PM, mesh said:

Am super grateful for all your help @Jajabor Joy thanks a billion

There was no sidebar found footer, header and store and i tried editing them but no changes on the dashboard sidebar just within

the image below shows where i want to edit  i just want to change the banner & links @Jajabor Joy

FireShot Capture 015 - Affilionnetwork - Affiliate Panel - dashboard.affilionnetwork.com.png

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mesh said:

There was no sidebar found footer, header and store and i tried editing them but no changes on the dashboard sidebar just within

the image below shows where i want to edit  i just want to change the banner & links @Jajabor Joy

FireShot Capture 015 - Affilionnetwork - Affiliate Panel - dashboard.affilionnetwork.com.png

@mesh My bad, I referred to previous version of the script.
For this version goto /application/views/usercontrol/includes/header.php (line:246 sidebar is inside <aside> tag)
This is a very bad practice, but thats what we got.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jajabor Joy said:

@mesh My bad, I referred to previous version of the script.
For this version goto /application/views/usercontrol/includes/header.php (line:246 sidebar is inside <aside> tag)
This is a very bad practice, but thats what we got.

Thanks i figured it out as well... thanks to you i was able to do it ...currently working on the checkout pages and its a mess paystack doesnt have security key just public key and the checkout page is very ugly any thoughts on how to edit it and install paystack again @Jajabor Joy

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mesh said:

Thanks i figured it out as well... thanks to you i was able to do it ...currently working on the checkout pages and its a mess paystack doesnt have security key just public key and the checkout page is very ugly any thoughts on how to edit it and install paystack again @Jajabor Joy

@mesh You can try investigating here: /application/payment_gateway/views/paystack.php
or you may add custom gateway according to given documentation.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Jajabor Joy said:

@mesh You can try investigating here: /application/payment_gateway/views/paystack.php
or you may add custom gateway according to given documentation.

Thanks man your a life saver

• Like 2

@Jajabor Joy i was trying to set up the email system and it keeps giving me this error  Email error: The following SMTP error was encountered: 110 Connection timed out
Unable to send email using PHP SMTP. Your server might not be configured to send mail using this method.

• Like 1