Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

Belloo v4.4.4.2 - Complete Premium Dating Software

Mahmoud

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Mahmoud changed the title to Belloo v4.4.3.6 - Complete Premium Dating Software
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I just installed it (appearantly successfully) but nothing works, I mean the mysql tables are created but no register , no login directory. The script comes with the default index.html but the links in there lead nowhere

second installation update:

I see the admin panel as admin user, however the script does not logout. For whatever reason I am not able to logout as admin user and even I I delete cookies it always goes by default to the admin user being logged in

No support from the people on this site and the script is a complete failure, don't waste your money on this one. I already got a solution from another site, completely free and it works just fine

Edited by Tobi
got it installed

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
5 hours ago, Kelvin collins.a. said:

I just bought and paid for the script but can't find where to download it as it's still asking me to purchase. Kindly assist

Your bill has already been activated, you should see a Download Now button here

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

I actually need need the following plugins Livestream, withdrawal, manual payment and feed plugins. Please how can you assist me with it? 

Also I noticed that after installing everything was working fine until this morning when I noticed that the admin section is no longer responding when I click on the dashboard, nothing seems to be happening. Please kindly assist me on all my concerns. Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...