- [FIXED] Notification Permission on Android 13
   - [FIXED] Android In-App Update
   - [FIXED] In-app Update What's new on the latest APK description issue
   - [FIXED] All Episode fetch issues
   - [FIXED] T&C and privacy policy web view without login
   - [ADDED]  Background Download Support
   - [ADDED]  Notification For Downloading Content
   - [FIXED] Content Scrapper 
                     -- GogoAnime (Imports Anime data and all episodes with the playable links in a Single click)
   - [IMPROVED] Android Settings Menu UI on Admin Panel
   - [FIXED] Subscription expiration issue
   - [ADDED] Auto Stream For Movies (It will automatically show a Stream link (M3u8) with multiple quality to each Movie you import from TMDB!)
   - [FIXED] Stream Sources
                     -- Google Drive (Fixed Remotely No Update Needed)
   - [ADDED] Download Sources
                     -- Google Drive
   - [ADDED] App Exit Dialog

codecanyons-dooo-movie-web-series-portal-app.zip 27.82 MB · 192 downloads

Is this file working?

Hello guys if you are still facing an error on the 4th step of the installation. go to the "admin panel" and then to "install" under the install folder you will see two files "connectio.php" and "index.php" replace these two files with two that I have shared and try the process of installing again it will work

connection.php index.php

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello my name is Henrique, I downloaded this script but the application, the panel asks for an update to 2.8.0 after the update it gives an error the application player does not work, I installed version 2.3.5 of the panel and the application player works, for this I'm going to add the gogoanime scrap, plus another one, modifying it so much that I'm going to forget to finish the app player error, so it will leave something to be desired because a lot of people use iOS or browsers to access the content, only for Android it's pretty unlimited, other than that If you install it on a 32-bit emulator, it gives an error, you have to install it on a 64-bit emulator, so it leaves something to be desired in the version of the website that was not created just for Android, on Android several types of URLs from different websites are needed, a version of website would be great, another thing I'm here in Brazil, did you notice that api coins are only available outside the country, if it were possible to add (api Mercado Pago) - pagbank would be great, other than that this content is more for those who don't live in Brazil , I don't know if it's here on the doniaweb site, there are Brazilians who are programmers who could help modify these canceled scripts, these (dooo) movies, guys, I put scraps that pull content from other sites, because I don't put it to pull, from aggregators. players like (superflix)-(warezcdn) -among others, in reality for me it's not worth installing and using this thing because it lacks payment APIs that we don't have here in Brazil, I'll leave the application for you to download and see that play no longer startsimage.thumb.png.bd47e866f923c79932e79524fe30c490.pngimage.thumb.png.f636ad37c744bbac7c244fa395859092.png

image.png

Edited by GAMERLIVEPLAY HENRIQUE
imagem
  • Like 1

12 horas atrás, LÉO TUTORIAIS disse:

@GAMERLIVEPLAY HENRIQUEenvie-me sua versão mais atualizada

After updating the panel from 2.7.5 to 2.8.0 and building the application, everything is fine, the play version of the app does not open, this error is on the panel, as I tested it on the previous version 2.7.5 and the play opened normally

• Mahmoud changed the title to Dooo v2.8.4c - Movie & Web Series Portal App NULLED

@Mahmoud not working I added in my hostinger account but it's not update..... And I click on updated but is dont work..... 

You sell easyplex is proper nulled ?? Or extend licence ? I want to buy from you if this is proper nulled... And also I want to see demo of your easyplex

Edited by bhaibhai
Add some new words