Bicrypto v4.0.7 + All Plugins ×

PTCPro v1.2 - Ultimate Pay Per Click Platform NULLED

Mahmoud

• Administrators

PTCPro - Ultimate Pay Per Click Platform

PTCPro is a feature-packed Pay Per Click (PPC) platform that offers everything businesses need to manage their advertising campaigns and generate more traffic, leads, and sales. With 37 automated payment gateways, including popular options like PayPal, Paytm, and Stripe, PTCPro makes it easy for businesses to manage their advertising budget and receive payments from advertisers.

Our platform features a range of powerful tools and features, including plan purchase facilities, an advertise list, and the ability to create ads and view earnings. With our user-friendly interface and advanced targeting options, you can create targeted campaigns that reach the right audience and maximize your return on investment.

PTCPro also features a deposit system that allows you to fund your account using any of our 37 automated gateways, as well as manual gateways. And when it’s time to withdraw your earnings, our platform offers a range of automated withdrawal methods, including Flutterwave, Razorpay, Paystack, Coinbase Commerce, Perfect Money, PayPal, and Binance.

But that’s not all. PTCPro also offers a powerful multi-level referral bonus system, with three types of bonuses available: plan purchase bonus, deposit bonus, and ads view bonus. And with our email, SMS, and in-app notification features, you can stay up-to-date on your campaigns and earnings, no matter where you are.

In short, if you’re looking for a powerful and feature-packed PPC platform, PTCPro has everything you need to succeed. Try it today and start generating more traffic, leads, and sales!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

I also would like to have the password to unzip the file because it takes too long before an admin approve my uploaded downloads and because the script already been taken offline at codecanyon. Why, i don't know. I would like to purchase the script at codecanyon but the script is gone on their website.

So dear admin, can you please give me the password of this file?

Edited by Guido Demets

• Administrators
13 hours ago, FanOfScripts said:

@Guido Demets yeah same bro im already waiting for admin to approve my files but he taking toooo much time + weeks @AIOU Learning

I don't see that you uploaded a file or that your files were accepted, so why are you lying?

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Guido Demets said:

I also would like to have the password to unzip the file because it takes too long before an admin approve my uploaded downloads and because the script already been taken offline at codecanyon. Why, i don't know. I would like to purchase the script at codecanyon but the script is gone on their website.

So dear admin, can you please give me the password of this file?

The fastest way to accept the file is to publish files that you bought yourself from CodeCanyon and attach proof of purchase or send it to me, otherwise the review process may take a month and in the end it may be rejected

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Guido Demets said:

If you offer a free file, why not give the password without people have to upload files? It's illegal to offer free nulled files, why not doing it good and give us the password too?

And i'm not gonna buy scripts at codecanyon to upload them here for free so that other people that can null this scripts and earn money on it. I will find this script somewhere else if you don't give us the password without uploading downloads. Websites enough where i can find nulled scripts, also for free and without a password.

You are not obliged to publish files, you can upgrade your membership on behalf of that, also if you do not agree with the community rules you should not use it, that is why you were banned

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Guido Demets said:

I will find this script somewhere else if you don't give us the password without uploading downloads. Websites enough where i can find nulled scripts, also for free and without a password.

This is the main reason for setting a password for some free files, so that they are not leaked over the Internet, so I assure you that this script will not be found.

Regards

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Famous Media Center said:

assalamualaikum sir already 3 file upload done sir plz now share me password 

I don't see your files

• 2 weeks later...