Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Waziper v5.1.1 - Whatsapp Marketing Tool [Extended License]

Mahmoud

Currently I am using wazipe trail period of aome third party provider for testing. 

My main use is just for api. I want to send invoice to my each customer. Not want to send same message to multiple users. So I am using rest api to send media message. But sometimes I only received success true instead of full response. Whenever I only receive success true at that time message doesn't sent.

Any solution to send automatically resend message or any other?

Thanks 

@jay Mehta 009 you can try mine chatyup.com i have change alot of things there and i m still on the way of modding more things. i have also change the api i have hope it will work for you and feel free to give your feedback it will help me to fix more things

Edited by sahilashraff

3 hours ago, sahilashraff said:

@jay Mehta 009 you can try mine chatyup.com i have change alot of things there and i m still on the way of modding more things. i have also change the api i have hope it will work for you and feel free to give your feedback it will help me to fix more things

Sure. I have one suggestion. Can we put log for api message and try sent again for failed message?

On 8/3/2024 at 7:16 AM, jay Mehta 009 said:

Sure. I have one suggestion. Can we put log for api message and try sent again for failed message?

Don't talk to this guy, he will persuade you to visit and try his website, but it's complete nonsense, he will never share the full script with you. prove my word, he will never!

@M4Z3D think once why would someone share something for free on which they are working from a long time and i have never said that i will share the script I have said that i will share only when i get the good response so mark my work dont say anything based on your assumptions

• 2 weeks later...