Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

Waziper v5.1.1 - Whatsapp Marketing Tool [Extended License]

Mahmoud

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2023 at 10:16 AM, SAGAR KUMAR SAHU said:

My whatspp disconnect automaticallyy after 1 or second day but its still showing connected in admin panel, and when tries send any messages though bulk messaing or api or chat bot not responding , when I delete account from account manager and connect the number again it works otherwise no, so Is there any solution that keep my connectivity active for long period of time?

Me too , Please help me if you find the solution

Thanks in Advance  

On 3/26/2024 at 11:00 AM, Rahul Chauhan said:

{"status":"error","message":"Whoop!!! The license provided is not valid, please contact the author for assistance"}

what is the solution for this error

Replace the attached file with the same inside waziper folder ( whatsapp server ) and it will be working 100%

waziper.js

Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2024 at 7:28 AM, Generous said:

Replace the attached file with the same inside waziper folder ( whatsapp server ) and it will be working 100%

waziper.js 40.29 kB · 13 downloads

After I tried to replace the waziper.js file and restart Node.js it still showed {"status":"error","message":"The Instance ID must be provided for the process to be completed"} but the QR Code still does not appear Please help, thank you

image_2024-05-06_001857828.png

Edited by satttt

Posted (edited)
17 horas atrás, satttt disse:

After I tried to replace the waziper.js file and restart Node.js it still showed {"status":"error","message":"The Instance ID must be provided for the process to be completed"} but the QR Code still does not appear Please help, thank you

image_2024-05-06_001857828.png

Replace these files in the server node folder

Waziper QR Fix.zip

Edited by Rodrigo Néris
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2023 at 8:04 PM, Mahmoud said:

I seem to have forgotten to put the sql file in the installation folder.
I apologize for this error, will update to the extended version today that includes the payment module, with the sql file and solve the installation problem

Did you uploaded the extended Version?  Cause it seems database still not available in the file