Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

WASender v3.5 - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) NULLED

Mahmoud

On 5/20/2023 at 4:42 AM, carlos da Cruz said:

Hello everyone, I installed this application on my cpanel hosting and noticed that everyone asked for the purchase key so I installed version 1.0 and then I downloaded 1.5, and so on where it already contains future updates, done that I didn't need the key anymore purchase I just updated the folders.

I suggest you do the same!, just download the current model and use only the updates to update everything, reminding everyone that whoever uses NODEJS 16.19.2, THE WHATSAPP SERVER WILL NOT WORK, YOU WILL HAVE TO USE NODEJS 14.21.2. which is the version used by the application with the hosting panels in php 8.1 version

node.js public_html is not installed in cpanel, how did you pass that step?@carlos da Cruz

On 19/5/2023 at 20:42, carlos da Cruz said:

Hola a todos, instalé esta aplicación en mi hosting cpanel y noté que todos pedían la clave de compra, así que instalé la versión 1.0 y luego descargué la 1.5, y así sucesivamente donde ya contiene futuras actualizaciones, hecho que no necesitaba la clave. más compra acabo de actualizar las carpetas.

¡Te sugiero que hagas lo mismo!, solo descarga el modelo actual y usa solo las actualizaciones para actualizar todo, recordando a todos que quien use NODEJS 16.19.2, EL SERVIDOR DE WHATSAPP NO FUNCIONARÁ, TENDRÁS QUE USAR NODEJS 14.21.2. cual es la versión que usa la aplicación con los paneles de hosting en versión php 8.1

How can I update, what files should I not touch and what if to update and not have problems, there is nothing in the documentation.

Em 21/05/2023 em 04:42, epitaph34 disse:

node.js public_html não está instalado no cpanel, como você passou nessa etapa?@carlos da Cruz

in the nodejs cpanel menu >>>> then choose the nodejs option for 14.21.12 >> then choose as (production) >>> then enter your domain >>> then run script >>>> will open a window>>> click on start and then wait, it may take between 2 minutes and 24hrs for installation

• Mahmoud changed the title to WASender v1.7 - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) NULLED
  • Mahmoud changed the title to WASender v1.7 - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS)
Em 27/05/2023 em 14:36, Jhon Stiven Arcila Morales disse:

I get an error when configuring the whatsapp server, how can I fix it? Error: listen EADDRINUSE: address already in use 127.0.0.1:8000

bnmmmmn.PNG

THE NODE JS YOU ARE USING IS 19.16.12-- AND YOU HAVE TO USE WHAT THE SYSTEM SUPPORTS, WHICH IS: 14.21.2

Em 23/05/2023 em 00:25, PYC Marketing disse:

Como posso atualizar, quais arquivos não devo mexer e se para atualizar e não ter problemas, não tem nada na documentação.

in version 1.6, there is a folder called (update), make a backup of your current site, and replace it with the folders that are Update

1 minuto atrás, carlos da Cruz disse:

reminding everyone that each contracted hosting sector, the node js can take from 10 to 2hrs to connect the server and run the QRCODE

I'm still using version 1.5 because I removed the bugs that were in the PHP script and made some improvements to it

20 minutes ago, carlos da Cruz said:

I'm still using version 1.5 because I removed the bugs that were in the PHP script and made some improvements to it

How to update whatsapp server?

I am using 1.6 but whatsapp server offline