Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

LaraClassifier v15.0.0 - Classified Ads Web Application + Plugins NULLED

Mahmoud

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mahmoud changed the title to LaraClassifier v14.0.3 - Classified Ads Web Application + Plugins NULLED

If you have watermark plugin v2.8, just edit the init.json file and change the version value to 3.0.0 like that:

{
    "name": "watermark",
    "version": "3.0.0",
    "display_name": "Watermark",
    "description": "Watermark for Ads Pictures",
    "author": "Bedigit",
    "category": "tool",
    "has_installer": true,
    "item_id": ""
}

This work for me on Laraclassified v14.0.3

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DieHard said:

Firefox_Screenshot_2023-10-18T11-32-49_454Z.thumb.png.0f4b0bd57f49efc1f9ed5a3196ed008f.png

بالنسبة لي يعمل بشكل جيد (لقد استخدمت مفتاح الترخيص الأصلي، وليس الإصدار الفارغ)

حاول تنظيف ذاكرة التخزين المؤقت...

I tried all solutions but they don't work

Thanks 💚

• Mahmoud changed the title to LaraClassifier v14.1.0 - Classified Ads Web Application + Plugins NULLED
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mahmoud changed the title to LaraClassifier v14.2.0 - Classified Ads Web Application + Plugins NULLED
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please, what are the plugin versions for LaraClassifier 13.0.0?

The new updates up to 14.2.0 are full of bugs.
There are many complaints on the Codecanyon website and the developers do not respond.
Then I read a comment that said version 13.0.0 was the best without bugs. All versions, especially with Subscriptions, are full of bugs.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 14.2.0 has many bugs. I wasted a lot of time on translations and testing.
The Subscriptions system does not work. You create the packages, define the settings for each package and the expiration time is always 7 days. In other words, you can create a 90-day package that, after completing the purchase, will show expiration in 7 days.
Another problem I noticed is that even if you choose a subscription already featured, you are still guided to purchase an ad promotion.
On the Codecanyon website, people are recommending a downgrade to 13.0.0 without bugs, as the developers do not respond to complaints.

I double-checked each setting one by one.
I did several tests and at least using the offline payment plugin, the Subscriptions system does not work.
After approving the offline payment, the user's account page shows the purchased subscription. However, when making the ad, promotions are shown to be purchased and not just an option to choose to promote the ad.

In the Cron settings I configured 7 days in all options. However, I didn't understand what this has to do with the annual subscription.
In other words, the user will purchase an annual subscription, but in the Admin it shows expiration in 7 days.
What am I doing wrong?