Bicrypto v4.1.3 + All Plugins ×

MagicAI v6.2.0 - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS

Mahmoud

• Administrators

@Simon RHARMILI @SMIS @43ffdf @tedeliv621 @PluginSucht

To install, go to the installation page on your site like this:

http://yourwebsite.com/install

After completing the installation, follow the activation instructions shown in the description here

Regards

• Like 1

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• Mahmoud changed the title to MagicAI v6.0.1 - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS

I have followed all the steps but when trying to activate it says to connect to liquid portal and when I do it says i don't have an active license. can anyone help pls?

• Administrators
12 hours ago, tubiad said:

I have followed all the steps but when trying to activate it says to connect to liquid portal and when I do it says i don't have an active license. can anyone help pls?

If you follow the activation steps as I explained, the problem will be caused by browser caching. Try another browser and you will find it working.

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

14 hours ago, SMIS said:

I fulfilled all the requirements as in the description, it still doesn’t work, requires a license

Try to run sql query again and replace php file “ApplicationStatusRepository.php” with the one that @Mahmoud attached on the activation steps.

• Mahmoud changed the title to MagicAI v6.1.0 - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS
11 minutes ago, 许田七 said:

image.thumb.png.053ed88797cbe4e5d0e1d993ec4a9f70.png
I manually installed the template and performed the cracking steps, but when I opened my URL, this error occurred.

I think you’ve used all files instead of just update folder. You need to restore the whole thing and try again by unzipping the file you’ve downloaded and upload only the new version file that is located under update to yourproject/public then extract and replace all what’s inside /public then you should be good to go to https://yourdomain/update-manual. (This is how I did it)

Posted (edited)

@Simon R Hi, I had the same problem, I replaced it with an old version of the file and it is working now, maybe this method is not perfect, but it solves the problem temporarily, you can try if you need to,or wait for an update!!!!!🤣reworked two options that were not displayed, and the rest were supported by plugins......

path:/resources/views/default/components/navbar/

20240606163334.png

20240606152953.png

20240607033035.png

navbar.blade.php

Edited by zhuanyun

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, zhuanyun said:

@Simon R Hi, I had the same problem, I replaced it with an old version of the file and it is working now, maybe this method is not perfect, but it solves the problem temporarily, you can try if you need to,or wait for an update!!!!!🤣

path:/resources/views/default/components/navbar/

20240606163334.png

20240606152953.png

navbar.blade.php 53.7 kB · 2 downloads

@zhuanyun It’s working now. Thank you so much! That was a nice walk around .

By any chance, Do you have an idea why Marketplace and Theme sections are not loading from the admin panel?

Edited by Simon R

4 hours ago, Simon R said:

I think you’ve used all files instead of just update folder. You need to restore the whole thing and try again by unzipping the file you’ve downloaded and upload only the new version file that is located under update to yourproject/public then extract and replace all what’s inside /public then you should be good to go to https://yourdomain/update-manual. (This is how I did it)

Thanks.  Inspired by your suggestion, I first installed the old version, then overwrote it with the new version and performed the steps you mentioned. Now I'm able to update to the new version and access it successfully.