Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

MagicAI v7.2 - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS

Mahmoud

I have regular Iicense and  was previously using an extended license activated through SQL queries which posted here @Mahmoud

Today, I attempted to modify the settings, possibly to connect it with the Liquid theme. However, this seems to have deactivated my extended license, and I'm unable to re-enable it using the same SQL method.

Is there a way to restore my previous extended license ?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, IronsideXXX said:

The SQL query does not work on 6.5, they did something to fix it. Sadly. @Mahmoud  I have the wordpress extension files, as i bought it. Can PM me or something i can give it to you for upload?

You can publish it directly through this section

https://doniaweb.com/files/submit/?do=submit&category=11

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

i use too 6.4.0 and work everything , just dont use wordpress plugin. preparing for buing extended licence as i want ai avatar , and text to video and video editor to have there and these will be only for paid subscribers.

i have manage to update 6.5.0. on top of 6.4.0. and it works , but there is no new futures on dashboard 

Edited by ExsiteAi

• Mahmoud changed the title to MagicAI v6.5.0 - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS
On 7/13/2024 at 6:31 AM, IronsideXXX said:

The SQL query does not work on 6.5, they did something to fix it. Sadly. @Mahmoud  I have the wordpress extension files, as i bought it. Can PM me or something i can give it to you for upload?

I'm happy to help if you want, I just shared the AI Avatar Addon, PM me and we'll make it happen

• Like 1

• Mahmoud changed the title to MagicAI v6.5.0 - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS

Guys, everything works fine except for the Payment Gateways page. When I try to open the page I get the error "500 Critical Server Error
Server Error. This error is logged and our technic team will resolve this issue in short time."

Hi guys , how did you managed to fix the issues ? , and which file I need to edit to change tags h1 , h2 etc ? As im trying to find it and i cant 😕, thanks in,advance .

Btw I have plenty of issues on log file 😕

Screenshot_20240716_095120_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ExsiteAi

2 hours ago, ExsiteAi said:

Hi guys , how did you managed to fix the issues ? , and which file I need to edit to change tags h1 , h2 etc ? As im trying to find it and i cant 😕, thanks in,advance .

Btw I have plenty of issues on log file 😕

Screenshot_20240716_095120_Chrome.jpg

The error message indicates that there is an attempt to read a property called status from an object that is null. This is causing an exception to be thrown. The error is occurring in the PageController class, on line 18.

Try downloading the PageController file from the old version and uploading it to the current one. It's a script error, not yours. Either things will work or you will get an error again, you rolled back your version with the result that some files were updated. Remember, even though you roll back with an old backup many times the mysql files are not updated and need to be done separately!