Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

MagicAI v7.2 - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS

Mahmoud

Could you please tell me where can I look for that file ?you think from 6.3 version will be alright that file ? , and any chance you know where i can change meta tags h1 , h2 ,h3 on main page please ? 

Just now, ExsiteAi said:

Could you please tell me where can I look for that file ?you think from 6.3 version will be alright that file ? , and any chance you know where i can change meta tags h1 , h2 ,h3 on main page please ? 

Go to /app/Http/Controllers/PageController.php and upload this file ( KEEP BACKUP OF PageController.php before u upload the new one ) 

PageController.php

23 hours ago, pol73rge1s7 said:

Eğer isterseniz yardımcı olmaktan mutluluk duyarım, AI Avatar Eklentisini yeni paylaştım, bana özel mesaj gönderin ve gerçekleştirelim

Can you share this with the admin?

i have managed to bring all files and sql before i updated to 6.5 , and now it works without any error , my pressure dropped down ^^ , thank you all for your help , will try to test it the new version on other server first 🙂

3 minutes ago, ExsiteAi said:

i have tested 6.5 on my other server and there is error 500 on the payment getaways , i have also managed to update to 6.5.1 and similar issues like when updating from 6.4 to 6.5 

Untitled.png

To fix this issue, go to /vendor/rachidlaasri/laravel-installer/src/Repositories and add / replace this file 

ApplicationStatusRepository.php

23 minutes ago, KawaiiDoggo said:

To fix this issue, go to /vendor/rachidlaasri/laravel-installer/src/Repositories and add / replace this file 

ApplicationStatusRepository.php 4.64 kB · 0 downloads

I had that file replaced mate , after update when i clicked on payment getaways , it was saying about licence ,then error after another error in log file , but when i downbloaded from "update" version 6.5.1 , is error free but no access to payment getaway , uless this can be done on 6.4 , all pament plans set , then update into 6.5 , and quick into 6.5.1 with error free , you wont be able to deactivate payment getaway , but once it will be live , it will work anyway 😛

• Mahmoud changed the title to MagicAI v6.5.1 - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS
5 minutes ago, KawaiiDoggo said:
3 hours ago, Mohammad Hussain said:

I replaced the .htacess file but nothing happened! The 500 Critical Error is still there

Did you get the error when you installed the script or when you did the update? Also, you already had a version BEFORE you did the update (if it started from there)

I am getting that error only under the "Payment Gateway" option.
I did the fresh installation from the 6.5.1 version updated recently here.

I changed the files in the repository folder as mentioned, and added the command line in SQL.

When I updated from 6.5.0 to 6.5.1 through the auto-update under the "Update" section I was getting the error of getting the extended license under "Payment Gateway" option so did a fresh installation from the updated script.

1 hour ago, KawaiiDoggo said:

Did you get the error when you installed the script or when you did the update? Also, you already had a version BEFORE you did the update (if it started from there)

im testing it now 😛 

yeah , payment getaway is not working with even 6.5.1 , but it can be set up on 6.4 , then update it to 6.5.1 and continue using it with payment getaway 😛 , price plans are available even on 6.5.1 to edit 🙂 , but let me checlk something else 

Edited by ExsiteAi

i have to ask admin if we can add here updated soft 6.5.1 with unlocked payment getaways , then you will be able to download it , i dont want to share complete tips how i have manage to do that 🙂 , stay tuned 

On 7/16/2024 at 12:49 PM, ExsiteAi said:

these are on landing page , every update above 6.4 erase them , it has to be added manual