Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

MagicAI v7.2 - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS

Mahmoud

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Sercure said:

If you're facing license error and you don't have an idea or clue on how to resolve it I can help, just dm 

Ban due to sale

• Like 1

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

43 minutes ago, Tausif Khan said:

Hi there

I ran the SQL command and did the manual installation but still site says to activate the licence, any help is highly appreciated

au.png

You need to upload and replace in your directory the file that @Mahmoud attached in the steps to null MagicAI. Are you sure of doing this?

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Tausif Khan said:

@KawaiiDoggo the error is only in payment gateway settings, rest is working well

error.png

Go to /vendor/rachidlaasri/laravel-installer/src/Repositories ( via CPanel or Plesk files ) and replace ApplicationStatusRepository.php with that file ( KEEP A BACKUP OF UR FILE > RIGHT CLICK AND DOWNLOAD )

ApplicationStatusRepository.php

Edited by KawaiiDoggo
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Tausif Khan said:

@pol73rge1s7 while changing admin logins i lost the password, can you tell me how to change admin logins from file or phpmy admin

can you tell me here pls others can also learn

I was offering to login and do it for you quickly, but the easy way is to run the following SQL command from phpMyAdmin and it will reset the admin email to admin@admin.com and password to 12345678

UPDATE `users` SET `password` = '$2y$10$XptdAOeFTxl7Yx2KmyfEluWY9Im6wpMIHoJ9V5yB96DgQgTafzzs6', `email` = 'admin@admin.com' WHERE `users`.`id` = 1

3 minutes ago, KawaiiDoggo said:

For no apparent reason, I have modified .htaccess files, various files, updates, and cache, but nothing seems to work... For no reason! Suddenly, I received this error, and despite everything I've tried (even updating PHP), I haven't seen any results! Has anyone experienced something similar?

image.png.0169c4945aadfc280e4b2536ba4ada57.png

check your server log files.