Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

MagicAI v7.2 - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS

Mahmoud

34 минуты назад, Bili Lal сказал:

In your lang add a new string with the exact text in english and then translate it

Thank you. And what about those that don't translate that way. Here's an example - "Grid view", "List view" doesn't translate

2024-08-02 13_32_46-WorkFocus _ Мои документы.png

I've found that the creators can take down your site with a 500 error even if you have the nulled script; they can also track your website and know if u are using their script. Someone know how we can prevent that and cut any connection with them?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bili Lal said:

I've found that the creators can take down your site with a 500 error even if you have the nulled script; they can also track your website and know if u are using their script. Someone know how we can prevent that and cut any connection with them?

We know that, this script have so much backdoors haha, they closed my website before few days but I found a way to restore everything.

Check here 

The developers have the access whenever they want to erase and permanently remove your page with a few clicks! MagicAI has many Backdoors, I have written below a list of what to do and what NOT to do with MagicAI ( nulled ).

WHAT TO DO:

• Regularly Back Up Your Data: I recommend keeping backups almost daily! Personally, I have the ability to create automatic backups every 2-3 days via JetBackup on my CPanel.
  • Keep Your Nulled Script Private: Never share the link to your nulled script. There is a 70% chance that one of the developers is intentionally registered on forums with similar content.
  • Close All Security Backdoors: A good solution is to go to Storage > App > Profile and set the permissions to 4.4.4 (read-only), as I was advised in the past.
  • If Using Nulled Scripts: Immediately go to the .env file and set the Database permissions to 4.4.4, just as described in the previous step!

WHAT NOT TO DO:

• Don’t Update Immediately: Allow a time buffer of at least 15-20 days before applying updates.
  • Modify the Design: Customize the design as much as possible.
  • Use Subdomains for Your AI: For example, if your URL is demo.myai.com/, try changing it to demo.myai.com/ai.
  • Never Update Without Backups: It’s simple: create a folder (e.g., old version), select all files, right-click, and COPY (not MOVE) them to the folder, e.g., old backup. This way, if you update to the new version and it doesn’t suit you, you can delete all the files, go to the old backup folder, take all the files, and transfer them back to the main directory!

AND DON'T FORGET! Check Mahmoud's post The ugly truth about nulled scripts/themes/plugins 

19 minutes ago, KawaiiDoggo said:

The developers have the access whenever they want to erase and permanently remove your page with a few clicks! MagicAI has many Backdoors, I have written below a list of what to do and what NOT to do with MagicAI ( nulled ).

WHAT TO DO:

• Regularly Back Up Your Data: I recommend keeping backups almost daily! Personally, I have the ability to create automatic backups every 2-3 days via JetBackup on my CPanel.
  • Keep Your Nulled Script Private: Never share the link to your nulled script. There is a 70% chance that one of the developers is intentionally registered on forums with similar content.
  • Close All Security Backdoors: A good solution is to go to Storage > App > Profile and set the permissions to 4.4.4 (read-only), as I was advised in the past.
  • If Using Nulled Scripts: Immediately go to the .env file and set the Database permissions to 4.4.4, just as described in the previous step!

WHAT NOT TO DO:

• Don’t Update Immediately: Allow a time buffer of at least 15-20 days before applying updates.
  • Use Subdomains for Your AI: For example, if your URL is demo.myai.com/, try changing it to demo.myai.com/ai.
  • Never Update Without Backups: It’s simple: create a folder (e.g., old version), select all files, right-click, and COPY (not MOVE) them to the folder, e.g., old backup. This way, if you update to the new version and it doesn’t suit you, you can delete all the files, go to the old backup folder, take all the files, and transfer them back to the main directory!

AND DON'T FORGET! Check Mahmoud's post The ugly truth about nulled scripts/themes/plugins 

Thanks a lot for this explanation; I’ll keep it in mind and activate the automatic backup. I’ll try to figure out where the backdoor is coming from, and if I find anything, I’ll share it here.

I thought it was something that only happened to me since they know my website because I bought the extended license, but I requested a refund that was accepted. They have been disabling my website with Error 500 when I left them a review that wasn’t 5 stars! It felt like total abuse and completely inappropriate. Personally, if anyone wants to buy the extended version, I personally don't recommend it. The customer support is nonexistent, and they pull this kind of crap even when you’re paying if they consider.

31 minutes ago, Bili Lal said:

Thanks a lot for this explanation; I’ll keep it in mind and activate the automatic backup. I’ll try to figure out where the backdoor is coming from, and if I find anything, I’ll share it here.

I thought it was something that only happened to me since they know my website because I bought the extended license, but I requested a refund that was accepted. They have been disabling my website with Error 500 when I left them a review that wasn’t 5 stars! It felt like total abuse and completely inappropriate. Personally, if anyone wants to buy the extended version, I personally don't recommend it. The customer support is nonexistent, and they pull this kind of crap even when you’re paying if they consider.

A few weeks ago I bought MagicAI for $39, unfortunately it didn't helped me because to use payment methods I wanted the Extended package... I asked for a refund from the rude staff and they sent me, when they revoked the license my AI crashed but I found the solution! If they close your site, go to Storage > App > Portal and add the following: 

a:3:{s:19:"liquid_license_type";N;s:25:"liquid_license_domain_key";s:8:"DoniaWeB";s:9:"installed";b:1;}

It worked for me!

PORTAL FILE SHOULD ALWAYS BE READ-ONLY! BECUASE AUTHOR CAN CHANGE THE FILE ANYTIME!

Edited by KawaiiDoggo
  • Like 1

anyone have issues with stable diffusion ? , when im testing api it shows success , but when im trying to generate image , it shows server error , and i have api controller error in log file , anyone knows how to fix it please ?

Edited by Tom Tommy

On 8/3/2024 at 6:07 PM, KawaiiDoggo said:

A few weeks ago I bought MagicAI for $39, unfortunately it didn't helped me because to use payment methods I wanted the Extended package... I asked for a refund from the rude staff and they sent me, when they revoked the license my AI crashed but I found the solution! If they close your site, go to Storage > App > Portal and add the following: 

a:3:{s:19:"liquid_license_type";N;s:25:"liquid_license_domain_key";s:8:"DoniaWeB";s:9:"installed";b:1;}

It worked for me!

PORTAL FILE SHOULD ALWAYS BE READ-ONLY! BECUASE AUTHOR CAN CHANGE THE FILE ANYTIME!

Edited by Bili Lal

1 hour ago, R and D said:

@KawaiiDoggo @ToxicIndian thanks i did and deleted default admin now it cant login giving error i cant see the email confirmation 

image.thumb.png.786b50f56f6f00f909e404ab636247aa.png

i tried but still not working , now it doesn't accept any logins , pls hlp

Have you try to change the default admin infos ? If not, try username: admin@admin.com password: 12345678

• Like 1

On 8/3/2024 at 9:37 PM, KawaiiDoggo said:

It worked for me!

it worked for me thank you

• Mahmoud changed the title to MagicAI v7.0 - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS
On 8/3/2024 at 4:10 PM, KawaiiDoggo said:

WHAT TO DO:

WHAT NOT TO DO:

Do you know where they have backdoors? Like file name so I will look at this and try find more

1 час назад, kakazzz сказал:

Hi guys. For some reason, I can't choose a bot model in chat mode except Gemeni. Although it is used in chat ChatGPT and is set by default. The OpenAI API is connected and working

The problem is solved. I didn't figure out the plans