Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

MagicAI v7.2 - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS

Mahmoud

• Mahmoud changed the title to MagicAI v7.1 - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS
On 8/18/2024 at 1:24 PM, KawaiiDoggo said:

I have written how to unlock Payment Methods more than 10 times in previous comments, go back 2-3 pages and you will see how in detail.

I tried but that's different, thats not an 500 error

Try the PayPal payments, they might not work for you.

UPDATE: Solved. PayPal won't work if you have both sandbox and live credentials on the website. I've removed the sandbox credentials from the database since the website doesn't allow it, and it seems to be working now.

Edited by Bili Lal

• DW Members

If this comment gets a lot of interactions, I will publish the extended license activation files for both the regular and nulled licenses to run it and open all the extended license features without any problems, even within updates + preventing bans from developers of the script that causes the 500 error.

The price of the file + the method video will be 5 euros, and I will provide full support to solve script problems in case of purchasing the file

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

So my question is, whenever i go to log in. I type admin@admin.com 12345678 and it does nothing. Seemingly all it accomplishes is to reload the same page. I went into phpmyadmin and added another admin user as well, it does the same. I have gone in there and added standard users, it does the same... So no matter what I do it continually just reloads the login page and I cannot get past that page... any suggestions?

On 8/17/2024 at 7:37 PM, KawaiiDoggo said:

Go to vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View and replace FileViewFinder.php , now in the same director replace the file Factory.php. 

Go to vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation and replace helpers.php 

FileViewFinder.php 7.09 kB · 10 downloads Factory.php 14.62 kB · 7 downloads helpers.php 25.18 kB · 7 downloads

I did what you said but I have the same problem