Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

MegaFaucet v1.1.0 - Crypto Faucet Script

Valentina Matic

14 minutes ago, Noah Noah said:

@Sounderse Sounds yeah i agree i have premium script but i have never share ahalf of script and ask for money to resolve it if you dont put the entier script dont share it after you ask money for it make it for sell and that all its your right to sell script any why we will see 

Yeah, that's the point. Either you share it for free or you sell the script, but pretending to share something for free to charge anyways, is scammy and manipulative af

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Noah Noah said:

@Mahmoud delete this topic he is asking money 

The file will be verified, and if it is proven that he deliberately made mistakes in the script until he fixes them for money, then the topic will be deleted and banned

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• Administrators

@Valentina Matic

The file has been verified
As I can see, you deliberately published an incomplete file for fraud, and this is against the rules. Unfortunately, this is a sufficient reason to ban your account due to publishing fake files,
Please update the resource and post the correct file within 24 hours
If this does not happen, your account will be banned
my regards

• Like 1

@Mahmoud

27 minutes ago, Mahmoud said:

@Valentina Matic

The file has been verified
As I can see, you deliberately published an incomplete file for fraud, and this is against the rules. Unfortunately, this is a sufficient reason to ban your account due to publishing fake files,
Please update the resource and post the correct file within 24 hours
If this does not happen, your account will be banned
my regards

Dear Admin,

Oh, ban me, ban me! For my accidental script upload, I have surely committed a heinous crime against forum etiquette! But before you unleash your banhammer, let me offer you a deal. Instead of a ban, how about I entertain the entire forum with a live comedy show, where I'll roast myself for my script blunder? Trust me, laughter is a far more effective punishment than a simple ban. So, let's turn this mishap into a hilarious moment that will go down in forum history!

With a mischievous grin,

Your Valetnina ❤️

Edited by Valentina Matic

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Valentina Matic said:

@Mahmoud

Dear Admin,

Oh, ban me, ban me! For my accidental script upload, I have surely committed a heinous crime against forum etiquette! But before you unleash your banhammer, let me offer you a deal. Instead of a ban, how about I entertain the entire forum with a live comedy show, where I'll roast myself for my script blunder? Trust me, laughter is a far more effective punishment than a simple ban. So, let's turn this mishap into a hilarious moment that will go down in forum history!

With a mischievous grin,

Of course, posting an incomplete file is not a big mistake, deleting the file is enough, but the big mistake you made is asking for money from members and because of this you will be banned, greetings

• Like 1