Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

• Administrators

@Bobsi88 You were informed approximately 13 hours ago in the comment shown above that the games will be installed for you tomorrow, so please be patient and we will respond to you when the time comes,

Response priority is given based on the order of support requests. Just because I am active here does not mean that you will be answered as soon as you send a message, so stop making many comments so that they do not fall under the heading of spam and your account will be flagged,

Your server will be verified and your games running for you today

Regards 

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Kawa Rashid said:

Hello,

When can I expect any help?

I purchased this on the 7th of November and have been asking for your help on here and pm and no reply!!!

You come online but dont respond!

Sorry for the delay, I did not notice your message. Please re-send the problem you are facing via message

Regards 

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, ucxoplaneteli said:

I bought a version of this script a few months ago with Pragmatics slots, it is exactly the same and works perfectly.@gnom3

I don't see that you bought from here. How did you know that the file sold here is the same file that you have!!

This section is intended for current or prospective customers, so since you are not one of them you are not allowed to comment

Regards 

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, Bobsi88 said:

Please check your inbox and help me🥲. This the last time I comment here🥲

Sorry for the delay, it has been completed, the games are now working fine on your site

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mahmoud changed the title to Goldsvet Pro sports v9.0 - 1win.pro Clone Script