Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

FMovies v3.0.3 - WordPress Clone Theme FMovies PHP Script NULLED

Mahmoud

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, nurdidy said:

@Mahmoud Help us with latest file.

Frankly i am not interested. This file was only nulled because the programmer threatened me, It is a punishment for him until he learns to ask politely.

• Like 1

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

11 hours ago, bkluk said:

Up@Mahmoud a friend wanted to buy the latest version from fr0zen and feels like He wanted to scam him, because he asked for the surety after payment and got mad. Attached is a screenshot of their chat 

https://fr0zen.on.crisp.email/go/chat/resume/?target_url=http%3A%2F%2Ffr0zen.store%2F&session_id=session_000400ab-7915-4c08-bd7f-cd8b7caa9ec8Screenshot_2023_1219_054557.thumb.png.6b97ba76cbe40a73cfcfd65db4f37bb5.png

What can we do to get it man?

If someone have new version of Fmovies, i'll purchase for reasonable price.

You can contact me Edit on discord here.

So i've bought theme by fr0zen store, i've basicly wasted 300€ so that it could get shared the version i had, also i have had bought of him mega, which included updates, yesterday he disaagreed to provide them, accusing me, and talking shit to me, after all accusations and everything he also said some words in italy but i didnt bother to translate it, got all in photos. He removed some words he said, but its all screenshooted.

He tried to lie me also that there is no version that he put on sale, which is basicly a preview of what people are buying, later he would say he did lie indeed to me because i am scammer and thief, which didn't make sense, just because i registered here. After him not taking me seriously i went on search to find if i can find site online to download. Either way i suggest everyone stay away of him, he's the worst kind of people, dont waste your money on him, i'll upload moviewp 3.8.8 with premium api + subtitles... probably gonna pay someone to get it nulled. Or if someone wants.. i got his address aswell and gonna release everything.. later today or for weekend.Screenshot_20240105_091930_Skype.thumb.jpg.6a2dd294e60ed3cf99d3dc2c04cce1e5.jpgScreenshot_20240105_091946_Skype.thumb.jpg.506ef453c3bc8222cc9bebde1f3eb7c7.jpg

• Sad 1

• Administrators
On 1/4/2024 at 10:11 PM, Anticheat said:

If someone have new version of Fmovies, i'll purchase for reasonable price.

You can contact me Edit on discord here.

So i've bought theme by fr0zen store, i've basicly wasted 300€ so that it could get shared the version i had, also i have had bought of him mega, which included updates, yesterday he disaagreed to provide them, accusing me, and talking shit to me, after all accusations and everything he also said some words in italy but i didnt bother to translate it, got all in photos. He removed some words he said, but its all screenshooted.

He tried to lie me also that there is no version that he put on sale, which is basicly a preview of what people are buying, later he would say he did lie indeed to me because i am scammer and thief, which didn't make sense, just because i registered here. After him not taking me seriously i went on search to find if i can find site online to download. Either way i suggest everyone stay away of him, he's the worst kind of people, dont waste your money on him, i'll upload moviewp 3.8.8 with premium api + subtitles... probably gonna pay someone to get it nulled. Or if someone wants.. i got his address aswell and gonna release everything.. later today or for weekend.Screenshot_20240105_091930_Skype.thumb.jpg.6a2dd294e60ed3cf99d3dc2c04cce1e5.jpgScreenshot_20240105_091946_Skype.thumb.jpg.506ef453c3bc8222cc9bebde1f3eb7c7.jpg

I do not advise you to communicate with anyone outside the community or send money to anyone so that you are not defrauded. You also mentioned that you have a movie theme that you will share. Note that this may lead to your account being blocked, since if you want to share something, share it directly or do not mention it in the first place.

Regards 

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only