Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

SysLic v22.5.0 – Licensing System (Open Source) | Supports cPanel, Plesk, Imunify360 and 20+ more!

Mahmoud

• Administrators
1 hour ago, MyHostLicenses said:

I've the SysLic 22.5.0 and CDN Files if anyone wants it please send me a private message

This is what I was waiting for from you, now I can block you with peace of mind

• Like 1

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

Hello, I am the owner and founder of syslic. Syslic.net this is the site of syslic system. I am here to confirm you guys that you just wasting your times. You cant make it working cause this is not real syslic files you cant have that cause syslic is using one of the hardest encryption system in the market. This files are actually cps files which are useless. As syslic already well known in market thats why they just name it syslic and make good amount of sell. If you buy from them you just got scammed if not you are lucky and stop trying to make it working . It's not possible search online still nobody can make it running. If anyone ask money to setup this script dont pay them you will get scammed. I am not posting this for making some sell , this is just to warn you guys to not get scammed as we get more that hundred report of scam.

• Like 1

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Shahriar24 said:

Hello, I am the owner and founder of syslic. Syslic.net this is the site of syslic system. I am here to confirm you guys that you just wasting your times. You cant make it working cause this is not real syslic files you cant have that cause syslic is using one of the hardest encryption system in the market. This files are actually cps files which are useless. As syslic already well known in market thats why they just name it syslic and make good amount of sell. If you buy from them you just got scammed if not you are lucky and stop trying to make it working . It's not possible search online still nobody can make it running. If anyone ask money to setup this script dont pay them you will get scammed. I am not posting this for making some sell , this is just to warn you guys to not get scammed as we get more that hundred report of scam.

It seems that you did not understand the point of publishing these files for free here. These files are sold on other sites for a lot of money, so we publish them for free so that no one is defrauded. Also, anyone who writes in the comments that he is selling working files or trying to sell them will be blocked immediately because we know that they are fraudulent files and will not work easily. So your comment here is useless. I am currently thinking of blocking you🤔

• Like 1

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

15 minutes ago, Mahmoud said:

It seems that you did not understand the point of publishing these files for free here. These files are sold on other sites for a lot of money, so we publish them for free so that no one is defrauded. Also, anyone who writes in the comments that he is selling working files or trying to sell them will be blocked immediately because we know that they are fraudulent files and will not work easily. So your comment here is useless. I am currently thinking of blocking you🤔

Please don't be rude, I didn't break any rules. I know this site not selling this script. I am also a user of this site and it's beneficial for me as well. I know this is a good site to inform people, I am commenting here to warn people that don't buy from them. Still I am sorry if I make any mistake.

Edited by Shahriar24
  • Like 1

• Mahmoud changed the title to SysLic v22.5.0 – Licensing System (Open Source) | Supports cPanel, Plesk, Imunify360 and 20+ more!
Em 28/08/2024 em 10:52, Mahmoud disse:

This is what I was waiting for from you, now I can block you with peace of mind

You are a God.
I like you, lol

Does anyone know the default username and password? I can't log in to see how to set it up.

11 minutes ago, jarvishhost said:

Please provide Documentation i am getting invalid IP Address

Hello the licensing system is outdate (to bypass/crack licenses), you need to be an expert developer and hacker to hack software like cPanel every time there is a new update. ^^ so installation instruction are not usefull and they do not exist.

But for you ip it is simple you do not whitelist your self/ you server ipm, so simply remove the ipcheck or whitelist yoursel in adminpanel