Bicrypto v4.4.0 + All Plugins ×

• Administrators

Gblicense – licensing system (Open Source) | Supports cPanel, Plesk, Imunify360 and 22+ more!

Experience unparalleled flexibility and control with Gblicense v15, the ultimate open-source licensing system designed to support a wide range of platforms including cPanel, Plesk, Imunify360, and 22+ more. Perfect for businesses looking to manage unlimited accounts and software seamlessly, Gblicense v15 offers an all-in-one solution tailored for efficiency and reliability.

Supported Platforms:

• CloudLinux
  • cPanel VPS
  • cPanel Dedicated
  • Plesk VPS
  • Plesk Dedicated
  • Imunify360
  • JetBackup
  • KernelCare
  • LiteSpeed (2W, 4W, 8W)
  • SitePad
  • Softaculous
  • Virtualizor
  • WHMReseller
  • WHMSonic
  • DirectAdmin
  • JetBackup
  • cPnginx
  • FleetSSL

Key Features:

• Unlimited Accounts & Licenses
  • Unlimited Resellers & Sub panels
  • Non-Proxy/Strongest Methods
  • API System (With Source Code)
  • Reseller Module WHMCS (With Source Code)
  • License Activation Files (With Source Code)
  • Remote license management in real time
  • One installation for unlimited products, clients and licenses
  • Lifetime, time-expiring and feature-limited licenses
  • IP address and (sub.) domain based restrictions
  • Different number of concurrent installations for every license
  • Blocked installation for users without active licenses
  • No need to enter any serial number or key during installation
  • Automatic license generator for instant activations
  • Automatic license verification every X days/weeks/months/years
  • Forced license check between automatic verifications
  • Expiring license, updates and support contract notifications
  • Licensing server block and nullroute protection
  • User data storage in MySQL database or file with any extension
  • Remote data and database removal from user’s machine
  • Detailed reports of every installation and license verification
  • Full API access for complete automation
  • A real-time monitoring and defense of licenser itself
  • Super-easy integration into any PHP-based application
  • Bundled demo scripts and real-life code examples
  • Support for all 3rd party PHP obfuscators (encoders)
  • Fully customizable notifications in any language
  • Unmatched performance and background updates
  • Reduce licensing costs with a powerful open-source solution.

Experience the power of seamless license management with Gblicense v15, ensuring your operations run smoothly across various platforms. Don’t miss the opportunity to enhance your business with this versatile and robust licensing solution.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

31 minutes ago, beraa said:

Login is not a problem, prefix is defined for Laravel router admin 
But this is very old, none of its functions work. As someone who depends on a proxy and has its own licensing system, this system is garbage. whmseller said gblicensev15 to scam people. gblicense isn't even his. gblicense.net syslic.org, these are scammers, they are not even developers. This just gives you a start for the panel. You must find a new method for each software.
This is not easy

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-07-06 144630.png

where can I find a good panel to buy?

6 hours ago, beraa said:

Login is not a problem, prefix is defined for Laravel router admin 
But this is very old, none of its functions work. As someone who depends on a proxy and has its own licensing system, this system is garbage. whmseller said gblicensev15 to scam people. gblicense isn't even his. gblicense.net syslic.org, these are scammers, they are not even developers. This just gives you a start for the panel. You must find a new method for each software.
This is not easy

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-07-06 144630.png

I fully agree with you.
I was checking those files long time before files was released here and this is one big scam.
They are making currently spam posts on fb groups and trying to scam more people

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Daki Hosting said:

where can I find a good panel to buy?

All files that are sold at a high price no longer work, so if you are willing to pay, you are willing to be exposed to fraud. The file published here is the file that is sold for a thousand dollars, so do not believe the scammers.

Many members asked to fix errors in exchange for paying money. I can easily fix the pages and errors and make the script ready to work, but the licenses will not work, so what is the benefit of that?

Regards 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Mahmoud said:

All files that are sold at a high price no longer work, so if you are willing to pay, you are willing to be exposed to fraud. The file published here is the file that is sold for a thousand dollars, so do not believe the scammers.

Many members asked to fix errors in exchange for paying money. I can easily fix the pages and errors and make the script ready to work, but the licenses will not work, so what is the benefit of that?

Regards 

ok thanks bro 

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, Daki Hosting said:

everyone lies with those panels...

Exactly👌

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, beraa said:

I agree with you. I got scammed because of this software but what I want to point out is that I know the owner of Whmseller and I can tell you that. The codes he gave are glicensev6 codes, I have the source code, it does not work. Applications like Imunify360 cloudlinux cpanel have overcome the proxy. Proxy currently runs on Litespeed. So what I mean is gblicense, a licensehosts.com project, whmseller etc. He leaked it. Then, because Whmseller needed money, he continued his business by giving people the old system and defrauding them. For now, you can only use it for the panel, but you need to install new method systems on it. I also want to say this. Even if you manage to run it on proxy systems, you will encounter licensing problems, rest assured. Your only solution is reverse engineering

gblicense.net syslic.org, gblicense.org these are not real developers, please do not be defrauded by them. gblicense doesn't even belong to them.

Whether it is an old or new version, it will not work. Do not try to mislead people so as not to go on a journey with no return

Posted (edited)

For those facing issues with login go to your database and change password for admin to

$2y$10$jN89yDqTu30RuQefoMsI/.mzbYxhl/jOE8mzd5jcPBIu.vShFB16W

or simply make new password via making simple php file and uploading it into your website and navigating to file and replacing admin password in database via created password

<?php
$entered_password = "HERE_YOUR_PASSWORD"; // The plain text password

$hashed_password = password_hash($entered_password, PASSWORD_BCRYPT);
echo $hashed_password;
?>

Upload files from attachments into directory api/application/routes

After you can navigate to admin panel and login ^^

image.thumb.png.04a5c0a43141a2028e454cfe718d4bf5.png

Please keep in mind that this source/panel is useless and methods used will not work

web.php web2.php

Edited by TokyoGhoul

• Mahmoud changed the title to Gblicense v15.1.2 – licensing system (Open Source) | Supports cPanel, Plesk, Imunify360 and 22+ more!
  • Mahmoud changed the title to Gblicense v15.1.2 – licensing system (Open Source) | Supports cPanel, Plesk, Imunify360 and 22+ more!