Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

6 minutes ago, Dammah Sifla said:

hello master @Magd Almuntaser
It looks like the read function here will make all messages read before they are opened, wouldn't it be better if messages were read only with autoreply messages?

or is this just an error in my script!! 🤔

what do you think guys?

yes, the read message function applied to all messages both personal and group. even the bot option is disabled.

1 hour ago, Dammah Sifla said:

It looks like the read function here will make all messages read before they are opened, wouldn't it be better if messages were read only with autoreply messages?

what do you think guys?

yes, same here

3 hours ago, Dammah Sifla said:

MPWA Typing Bot Module for MPWA V7.0.0.2

The function of this module will make the bot appear to be typing to make it look more attractive 😅

image.png.ec9ca8e7fcfebe48061ef1a7b57c48e7.png

How to Install:
- upload zip file in the MPWA root dir and extract.
- Open the terminal to MPWA directory and run this command.

php artisan migrate --path=/database/migrations/add_typing_to_autoreply_table.php

function to run migrate specifically to create the is_typing column in the autoreplies table.

image.thumb.png.22bb9e4d03e4a79f5709ee06358ab001.png

How to Use:

- Like the quoted function, just check Typing in your autoreply.

image.thumb.png.41c83d2362742af3fd67827a50fa7c55.png

WARNING!

Don't forget to backup your files 

for further version development I submit it to the master @Magd Almuntaser 🙏

Modul_MPWA_Typing_Bot.zip 14.84 kB · 3 downloads

@Magd Almuntaser please come and see this, add it for the webhook too

The function of this module will make the bot appear to be typing to make it look more attractive 😅

How to Install:

php artisan migrate --path=/database/migrations/add_typing_to_autoreply_table.php

function to run migrate specifically to create the is_typing column in the autoreplies table.

How to Use:

WARNING!

Modul_MPWA_Typing_Bot.zip 14.84 kB · 3 downloads

Thank you awesome bro.

btw how to use on shared hosting without Terminal?

7 minutes ago, Unicode said:

Thank you awesome bro.

btw how to use on shared hosting without Terminal?

It's not difficult bro, you just add the is_typing column to autoreplies table manually with type tinyinteger and default 0.

Edited by Dammah Sifla

Just now, Dammah Sifla said:

It's not difficult bro, you just add the is_typing column to the autoreplies table manually with type tinyinteger and default 0.

Ok I will try later. 
because now I am not at home

1 minute ago, Serpul Cloud said:

@Dammah Sifla Master @Dammah Sifla ini pernah mengembangkan Script mpwa v4.3.5 jika tidak salah.

Ayolah Master, buat sumber daya baru dengan v4 yang telah Anda kembangkan. Saya mengikutinya di group sebelah 🤣🤣🤣

Hahahaha 😅😶‍🌫️

Kita lihat pengembangan ini aja om, sepertinya lebih cepat..

Saya bantu maksimal dah, kita coba kembangkan chatbot flow dan fitur chat nantinya.. 🙏

• Thanks 1

• DW Members

How to Install:

How to Use:

WARNING!

Modul_MPWA_Typing_Bot.zip 14.84 kB · 5 downloads

Very nice! I was actually going to implement the 'typing...' feature in my previous version, but I was surprised that the feature keeps my number typing for 10 seconds even after the message has been sent. I will try your files and hope it doesn’t result in 10 seconds of typing 😅

3 hours ago, Gusik Prasetyo said:

wow.. its fun for autoreply feature. i hope it can be add to v7.0.0.3 by @Magd Almuntaser

Yes, I will add it in the autoreply, bot option and webook separately

what do you think guys?

Yes, I made a mistake by not placing the command within the condition in the code. This has been fixed in version 7.0.0.3

49 minutes ago, The Billionaire said:

@Magd Almuntaser please come and see this, add it for the webhook too

33 minutes ago, Unicode said:

Sir @Magd Almuntaser when submiting update please make us not yet changing WA Gateway website title, because sometime when a file replaced, we must changing again for web title etc. 
thank you

In version 7.0.0.3, I will add an option in the config/app.php file for the site name, and when it’s modified, the name will change throughout the entire script. This way, I can ensure that the smart update works correctly without changing the site name.

• Love 1

With same shared hosting, same configuration (nodejs v16, php 8.1, cronjob) v.70.0.2 always disconnect after 1 or 2 hour. While 7.0.0 still connected.

I try to change node.js 18, 20, the result is same, v.7.0.0.2 always dc after 1 or 2 hour. Any body knows how to solve it? 

Or may be i should reinstall it.

1 hour ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Very nice! I was actually going to implement the 'typing...' feature in my previous version, but I was surprised that the feature keeps my number typing for 10 seconds even after the message has been sent. I will try your files and hope it doesn’t result in 10 seconds of typing 😅

Yes, I made a mistake by not placing the command within the condition in the code. This has been fixed in version 7.0.0.3

In version 7.0.0.3, I will add an option in the config/app.php file for the site name, and when it’s modified, the name will change throughout the entire script. This way, I can ensure that the smart update works correctly without changing the site name.

Hahaha i will wait for next update 😁👍

if you need help, I'm ready master @Magd Almuntaser  🙏

• Like 1

• DW Members
3 hours ago, Gusik Prasetyo said:

With same shared hosting, same configuration (nodejs v16, php 8.1, cronjob) v.70.0.2 always disconnect after 1 or 2 hour. While 7.0.0 still connected.

I try to change node.js 18, 20, the result is same, v.7.0.0.2 always dc after 1 or 2 hour. Any body knows how to solve it? 

Or may be i should reinstall it.

I bought 6 shared hosting from different Indonesian hosting, the same phone number I tried on these 6 hosting and some of them worked continuously without disconnected, and some for 1 to 2 hours, 5 hours or a day and disconnected.

I tried 4 foreign shared hosting, 1 from british, 1 from Germany, 1 from Turkey, and 1 from usa with another phone number (v7.0.0.2):

British so far has not disconnected yet.
The usa one disconnected once when I modified some files, but it is considered that it has not been disconnected yet.
Turkish has been disconnected 3 times so far.
German has not been disconnected yet.

Previously, I tried to check the socket and I saw that WhatsApp changed its socket every time and I thought that the issue was caused by WhatsApp inc, but after my experience, I suspect that the issue lies in shared hosting, as the nodejs sometimes consume a high CPU suddenly and may lose the connection, and also due to the pressure of other sites on the same server, which causes loss of communication between the nodejs and the WhatsApp company's server.

I doubt this matter because I have a (dedicated server) in the british company, meaning that there is no one with me in the server and the internet speed is 2 gigabytes, and the nodejs has not stopped since I bought the server, that is, 4 months ago until now, only I stopped it 5 times myself when upgrading the version and twice when the server is restart.

I am still trying all the shared hostings, because as I said I suspect that the loss of connection is due to server pressure or internet outage from your site. I will tell you after a week how my experiences were with the hostings and their names.

Note: I always recommend using PM2 because it keeps Nodejs connected and in case of loss of connection or any error from Nodejs it reconnects automatically, but I noticed that PM2 in aaPanel control panels is very bad.

Another note: Beware of the Indonesian hosting company Rumahweb. The internet speed on their sites is slower than my life.. 200kbps is less than 1 mbps 😂

saya menggunakan Automation Google Appsheet sehingga setiap 1 jam sekali pesan aka terkirim secara otomatis melalui Appsheet ke WA saya.

hal ini menjaga Nodejs tetap aktif selama 24 jam.

bagaimana caranya Tuan @Magd Almuntaser and @Dammah Sifla agar saya bisa mengirim pesan otomatis dari MPWA ke nomor yang sama setiap 1 jam sekali. terima kasih 🙏WhatsAppImage2024-08-10at23_03_02.thumb.jpeg.0db80c770c27093d9341432edd7c7417.jpeg

Edited by Enno The Explorer

• DW Members
24 minutes ago, Enno The Explorer said:

saya menggunakan Automation Google Appsheet sehingga setiap 1 jam sekali pesan aka terkirim secara otomatis melalui Appsheet ke WA saya.

hal ini menjaga Nodejs tetap aktif selama 24 jam.

bagaimana caranya Tuan @Magd Almuntaser and @Dammah Sifla agar saya bisa mengirim pesan otomatis dari MPWA ke nomor yang sama setiap 1 jam sekali. terima kasih 🙏WhatsAppImage2024-08-10at23_03_02.thumb.jpeg.0db80c770c27093d9341432edd7c7417.jpeg

Anda bisa menyimpan kode berikut ke dalam file dan menamainya misalnya cronjob.php dengan mengganti API key, nomor telepon Anda, nomor penerima, dan pesan. Lalu unggah file tersebut ke situs Anda, dan tambahkan tautan file tersebut ke cronjob, serta atur jadwalnya misalnya setiap jam:

<?php
function SendWhatsApp($sender_number, $api_key, $number, $text) {
	$ch = curl_init();
	curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, 'http://yourwebsite.com/send-message?api_key='.$api_key.'&preview_url=true&sender='.$sender_number.'&number='.$number.'&message='.urlencode($text).'');
	curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, FALSE);
	curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
	curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);
	$result = curl_exec($ch);
	curl_close($ch);

if($result){
		return $result;
	}else{
		return "";
	}
}
// "yournumber", "api key", "recierv number", "msg"
echo SendWhatsApp("62888xxxx", "nknfkl345ksdfk4KLhk45", "6281xxxxxx", "Hello World");
?>

Ini adalah cara Anda meletakkan tautan di cronjob:

curl http://yoursite.com/cronjob.php &> /dev/null

Atau, sebagai gantinya, Anda dapat menggunakan tautan langsung ke API tanpa menyimpan file di situs Anda. Berikut ini contoh yang dapat Anda letakkan di cronjob dengan jadwal setiap jam:

curl http://yoursite/send-message?api_key=cLBFlj0AfYRKkN4XXXXXXXX&sender=6281222xxxx&number=6281222xxxx&message=server12 &> /dev/null

• Care 1

8 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Anda bisa menyimpan kode berikut ke dalam file dan menamainya misalnya cronjob.php dengan mengganti API key, nomor telepon Anda, nomor penerima, dan pesan. Lalu unggah file tersebut ke situs Anda, dan tambahkan tautan file tersebut ke cronjob, serta atur jadwalnya misalnya setiap jam:

<?php
function SendWhatsApp($sender_number, $api_key, $number, $text) {
	$ch = curl_init();
	curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, 'http://yourwebsite.com/send-message?api_key='.$api_key.'&preview_url=true&sender='.$sender_number.'&number='.$number.'&message='.urlencode($text).'');
	curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, FALSE);
	curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
	curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);
	$result = curl_exec($ch);
	curl_close($ch);

if($result){
		return $result;
	}else{
		return "";
	}
}
// "yournumber", "api key", "recierv number", "msg"
echo SendWhatsApp("62888xxxx", "nknfkl345ksdfk4KLhk45", "6281xxxxxx", "Hello World");
?>

curl http://yoursite.com/cronjob.php &> /dev/null

Atau, sebagai gantinya, Anda dapat menggunakan tautan langsung ke API tanpa menyimpan file di situs Anda. Berikut ini contoh yang dapat Anda letakkan di cronjob dengan jadwal setiap jam:

curl http://yoursite/send-message?api_key=cLBFlj0AfYRKkN4XXXXXXXX&sender=6281222xxxx&number=6281222xxxx&message=server12 &> /dev/null

Trima kasih banyak tuan @Magd Almuntaser akan saya coba, dan akan saya update nanti hasilnya 🙏

21 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Anda bisa menyimpan kode berikut ke dalam file dan mengetiknya misalnya cronjob.php dengan mengganti kunci API, nomor telepon Anda, nomor penerima, dan pesan. Lalu unggah file tersebut ke situs Anda, dan tambahkan tautan file tersebut ke cronjob, serta atur jadwalnya misalnya setiap jam:

Atau sebaliknya, Anda dapat menggunakan tautan langsung ke API tanpa menyimpan file di situs Anda. Berikut ini contoh yang dapat Anda letakkan di cronjob dengan jadwal setiap jam:

Tuan @Magd Almuntaser kalau mengirim menggunakan cara seperti itu tapi dengan list message bagaimana caranya? Soalnya mengikuti contoh di Apidocs tidak bisa

• DW Members
2 minutes ago, pak kacung said:

Tuan @Magd Almuntaser kalau mengirim menggunakan cara seperti itu tapi dengan list message bagaimana caranya? Soalnya mengikuti contoh di Apidocs tidak bisa

Bisa, api-docs sudah benar, saya sudah memperbaiki masalah message template di versi 7.0.0.1