Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

3 minutes ago, angga turki said:

dipakai untuk aplikasi apa mas, bisa sharing,

Web pribadi mas. Kirim2 gambar + text,

lebih ke spam 😅  Promosi.

makanya fitur Ai berguna buat jawabi orang2 rese

Edited by Unicode

I don't know since when it's like this, because I just wanted to try the API today, but it didn't work, then I tried to test message and an error like this appeared

AI Bot and auto reply features are normal working properly

fHFD5UGYWA.png

O3OudgP6rs.png

• DW Members
1 hour ago, zaneta gallery said:

image.thumb.png.1e7baae408638429049db3475c465173.png

maaf mau tanya ini kenapa ya?

Anda tidak memiliki izin untuk file tersebut, pastikan izin untuk folder penyimpanan adalah 777

9 minutes ago, Gak Taw said:

I don't know since when it's like this, because I just wanted to try the API today, but it didn't work, then I tried to test message and an error like this appeared

AI Bot and auto reply features are normal working properly

fHFD5UGYWA.png

O3OudgP6rs.png

Try restarting the node and try sending again.

• DW Members
30 minutes ago, Pebrian said:

@Magd Almuntaser bro example.com/check-numbers in version 7.0.9 still building? need this. xixixi

There is a check-number in the api-docs and you can use it like that:

http://yoursite/en/info-devices?api_key=9yEbBXHgyBqsOJ3GiAUxpqeg8TOz0w&number=6281xxxxxx

23 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Try restarting the node and try sending again.

Already restart node, restart server also
still same

AI and auto reply working properly

node v20.16.0. already update 7.0.0.9, use aapanel node project

3 minutes ago, Gak Taw said:

Already restart node, restart server also
still same

AI and auto reply working properly

node v20.16.0. already update 7.0.0.9, use aapanel node project

use node v16 jgn 20 , ada beberapa hosting yg ga bisa

1 minute ago, Gak Taw said:

Update : 
Already fix it, the problem from setting server node, before i always use "other" server type, i try use "localhost" server type and working

nice

• DW Members
1 hour ago, Pebrian said:

http://apiv2.pebrian.com/check-number?api_key=xxxxx&sender=xxxx&number=xxx

if i check my number, result from nodejs terminal showing true bro. 🙏🏻

The process is similar, use my link and if the results appear then the number is present which means true and if the results do not appear then the number is not present which means false ..

8 hours ago, Gak Taw said:

Update : 
Already fix it, the problem from setting server node, before i always use "other" server type, i try use "localhost" server type and working

yah nut if you use pointing domain , the fitur for select device not work, u must be on the local if need add auto reply or blast. can u give me tutorial how to fix it ?

24 minutes ago, Avina Kefin said:

yah nut if you use pointing domain , the fitur for select device not work, u must be on the local if need add auto reply or blast. can u give me tutorial how to fix it ?

Ndak paham mas. Bahasa jowo ae lek iso

28 minutes ago, Avina Kefin said:

Just put your node server link to "server setting" or u can put directly to .env

if u install node server use your domain like "node.com" just put "node.com" to node server and make sure your port corectly and available

from first i install until now, the auto reply and AI bot always working, and my setting use "other" type server node, i just put my domain

32 minutes ago, Gak Taw said:

Just put your node server link to "server setting" or u can put directly to .env

if u install node server use your domain like "node.com" just put "node.com" to node server and make sure your port corectly and available

from first i install until now, the auto reply and AI bot always working, and my setting use "other" type server node, i just put my domain

Oh using other. Ok, my gateway is on localhost i am using XAMPP, if select other on the setting server, i can't scan the QR code when i access the wa gateway using the domain, but if I use "settings server" to localhost I can scan QR. I have added the port and node url to Cloudflare. It's just that the menus in "select device" Not working as it should. U

can check this videos

9 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

The process is similar, use my link and if the results appear then the number is present which means true and if the results do not appear then the number is not present which means false ..

thank you bro. I modify server.js and work for check valid number 🙂

Screenshot 2024-08-31 at 11.25.49.png

Edited by Pebrian

2 hours ago, Avina Kefin said:

Oh using other. Ok, my gateway is on localhost i am using XAMPP, if select other on the setting server, i can't scan the QR code when i access the wa gateway using the domain, but if I use "settings server" to localhost I can scan QR. I have added the port and node url to Cloudflare. It's just that the menus in "select device" Not working as it should. U

can check this videos

check the port are using, is that open of under firewall or not?