Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

1 hour ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Auto Replay Multi Keyword Message (Function): Error 💔??

This feature is not available, so why mention it in your report? I have never announced before that there is such a feature 🙃

about the template and buttons, I think they were changed by WhatsApp today.. because until now WhatsApp has only announced that videos and images can be viewed once.. It is very nice. I might add it as a new feature

Please also fix QR Code flashing and changing so fast. 

• DW Members
5 hours ago, MURASAKI. said:

Issue:
The Node JS has stooped working. Why the server JS send empty file?

Precond:
1. MPWA, latest
2. Node JS, latest

Error:

[32mINFO[39m [2024-09-17 08:57:05.485 +0700]: [36mconnection errored[39m
trace: "AxiosError: Request failed with status code 400\n at settle (/www/wwwroot/domain.com/app/node_modules/axios/dist/node/axios.cjs:2019:12)\n at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (/www/wwwroot/domain.com/app/node_modules/axios/dist/node/axios.cjs:3135:11)\n at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:531:35)\n at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1696:12)\n at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:82:21)\n at Axios.request (/www/wwwroot/domain.com/app/node_modules/axios/dist/node/axios.cjs:4287:41)\n at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)\n at async Object.upload (/www/wwwroot/domain.com/app/node_modules/@whiskeysockets/baileys/lib/Utils/messages-media.js:542:30)\n at async /www/wwwroot/domain.com/app/node_modules/@whiskeysockets/baileys/lib/Utils/messages.js:123:28\n at async Promise.all (index 0)\n at async prepareWAMessageMedia (/www/wwwroot/domain.com/app/node_modules/@whiskeysockets/baileys/lib/Utils/messages.js:121:40)\n at async generateWAMessageContent (/www/wwwroot/domain.com/app/node_modules/@whiskeysockets/baileys/lib/Utils/messages.js:416:13)\n at async generateWAMessage (/www/wwwroot/domain.com/app/node_modules/@whiskeysockets/baileys/lib/Utils/messages.js:563:59)\n at async Object.sendMessage (/www/wwwroot/domain.com/app/node_modules/@whiskeysockets/baileys/lib/Socket/messages-send.js:687:33)\n at async Object.sendMedia (/www/wwwroot/domain.com/app/server/whatsapp.js:352:12)"
uploadResult: {
"debug_info": {
"retriable": false,
"type": "EMPTY_FILE_V4",
"message": "Cannot process empty file"

nodejs did not send an empty file, but someone tried to send you an empty file to your number on whatsapp, look at the picture it is receiving not sending

image.thumb.png.1fe35fa8f9c187f1d2dd5ba192cca9cb.png

• DW Members
19 minutes ago, Unicode said:

Please also fix QR Code flashing and changing so fast. 

Yes, I will modify it in the next version to be 1 min

1 hour ago, Jei Grey said:

Please help the masters. how to use Generate QR API. Is there an example script?

There is a problem with the QR API and it will be solved in the next version

• Like 2

• DW Members
2 minutes ago, MURASAKI. said:

so, do you think this is normal or not? If it is normal, why does node js stop running?

It's normal, because the WhiskeySockets/Baileys library doesn't support receiving empty txt files because the library tries to know the file size from the text and since it's empty the library doesn't recognize it and stops.. I can fix that in the next version since I have a new fork of the library and I no longer use WhiskeySockets/Baileys directly

18 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

It's normal, because the WhiskeySockets/Baileys library doesn't support receiving empty txt files because the library tries to know the file size from the text and since it's empty the library doesn't recognize it and stops.. I can fix that in the next version since I have a new fork of the library and I no longer use WhiskeySockets/Baileys directly

Owh, the problem its just handling error about "receiving empty txt" right ? so become the node js stop running.

• DW Members
4 minutes ago, MURASAKI. said:

Owh, the problem its just handling error about "receiving empty txt" right ? so become the node js stop running.

Tell the WhiskeySockets/Baileys team it's their problem 😅
I'm just one person trying to fix other people's problems 🥲

• Sad 1

• Administrators

@MURASAKI. I see that you are the only member who constantly complains about problems

I find this strange, 

Note that you are receiving free help and no one is obligated to help you, so instead of complaining constantly, try to gain some experience in configuring your server properly.

• Like 1

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

3 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Tell the WhiskeySockets/Baileys team it's their problem 😅
I'm just one person trying to fix other people's problems 🥲

Yes, thanks for the explanation brother, I have added my own error handling based on WhiskeySockets/Baileys for my ecosystem needs. 

2 minutes ago, Mahmoud said:

@MURASAKI. I see that you are the only member who constantly complains about problems

I find this strange, 

Note that you are receiving free help and no one is obligated to help you, so instead of complaining constantly, try to gain some experience in configuring your server properly.

Yes, you are right, I am not required or obliged to get help for the problem I am facing.

I have actually figured out and fixed my problem myself, but I need a little explanation regarding some conditions because the WhiskeySockets/Baileys library can sometimes be tricky.

Note: I also help a little bit to prepare content, testing, etc. before the latest version is released.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Care 1

• DW Members
25 minutes ago, esk digital said:

image.thumb.png.4c35392ace4b0b4639f9577ee100e78f.png

Port (3100) Is Connected  ( Mismatch  )

Issue :   QR Note Show Please Help For Node JS Setup I used Shared Hosting Node V 16.20 and working 7.0  but now  8.5 note work

How To Solved Reply Me

you need to change nodejs version to 18 or 20