Bicrypto v4.4.8 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

• DW Members
12 minutes ago, chaitanya_bharat said:

@Magd Almuntaser as per the screenshot attached in a previous post - I have already used the same cron jobs in my cloudpanel (VPS), not using shared hosting

ok try to open this urls:

https://website.com/blast-start
https://website.com/schedule-cron
https://website.com/schedule-run

You will see the number 0 appear on a white page..
Then go to the reports and see if the messages were sent or not..
If the messages were sent, this means that the curl path is different in your server and you have to find the path yourself and the problem is not in the script

@rpmsms

any one can provide me reason and solution??

When add new device and click on scan device then QR code instantly show without any waiting. 

BUT >>

After Scan and Device connected. Why Take More time for connecting for node js. Its take 3 to 6 minutes for reconnecting. and after connected Whatsapp Profile Picture not Show.

Any body tell me how to solved this.

my nodejs and everything working well and prover connected. My Server is 2 Core CPU with 8 GB ram.

image.thumb.png

when I tried the message test feature why did an error occur, I installed it on cpanel with php 8.2, node js version 16 and I set it in .env to use http on port 3100 it said it was not connected but it could display a bar code and WhatsApp could connect

image.thumb.png.59a3097ec3fd8ddf61607cad0f42951d.png

• DW Members
4 hours ago, rpmsms said:

@rpmsms

any one can provide me reason and solution??

When add new device and click on scan device then QR code instantly show without any waiting. 

BUT >>

After Scan and Device connected. Why Take More time for connecting for node js. Its take 3 to 6 minutes for reconnecting. and after connected Whatsapp Profile Picture not Show.

Any body tell me how to solved this.

my nodejs and everything working well and prover connected. My Server is 2 Core CPU with 8 GB ram.

image.thumb.png

The important thing is that it works. The delay may be from WhatsApp or from your server being far away from WhatsApp servers. It works correctly for everyone.

2 hours ago, Syafa_Rendy said:

when I tried the message test feature why did an error occur, I installed it on cpanel with php 8.2, node js version 16 and I set it in .env to use http on port 3100 it said it was not connected but it could display a bar code and WhatsApp could connect

image.thumb.png.59a3097ec3fd8ddf61607cad0f42951d.png

use nodejs 18 and ubove

6 minutes ago, adriano said:

image.thumb.png.c81b1efbdc33b3c16873cd1540f2bad1.png

Conect via code is not working for me, it always shows this error. Is there any solution for this?

The problem has been solved in version 9.0.0 as the code changes quickly.

6 minutos atrás, Magd Almuntaser disse:

The important thing is that it works. The delay may be from WhatsApp or from your server being far away from WhatsApp servers. It works correctly for everyone.

use nodejs 18 and ubove

The problem has been solved in version 9.0.0 as the code changes quickly.

Has version 9.0 already been made available?

@Magd Almuntaser okay, I have changed node js to a version above 16, namely version 18 because the highest version of cpanel is up to version 18 and I tried to test the message again and the same error still occurs, what is certain is that I have turned off node js first then changed the version and activated it again I have refreshed the node js and the WhatsApp gateway application

Edited by Syafa_Rendy

• DW Members
28 minutes ago, Syafa_Rendy said:

@Magd Almuntaser okay, I have changed node js to a version above 16, namely version 18 because the highest version of cpanel is up to version 18 and I tried to test the message again and the same error still occurs, what is certain is that I have turned off node js first then changed the version and activated it again I have refreshed the node js and the WhatsApp gateway application

Is your node working? Try opening your site link like this and see if it works or not:

http://yoursite.com:3100

and make sure you use http not https in your link on browser..

18 hours ago, adriano said:

image.thumb.png.c81b1efbdc33b3c16873cd1540f2bad1.png

Conect via code is not working for me, it always shows this error. Is there any solution for this?

pengelaman sebelum nya saya juga kayak gini, setelah 2 hari kembali normal, kelihatannya whatsapp melakukan soft blocking, tunggu beberapa hari jangan coba pairing dulu nanti akan bisa, usahakan jangan server luar negeri atau terdeteksi berbeda terlalu jauh dengan whatsapp di hp karena setelah coba server lokal aman

1 hour ago, Godzam Return said:

pengelaman sebelum nya saya juga kayak gini, setelah 2 hari kembali normal, kelihatannya whatsapp melakukan soft blocking, tunggu beberapa hari jangan coba pairing dulu nanti akan bisa, usahakan jangan server luar negeri atau terdeteksi berbeda terlalu jauh dengan whatsapp di hp karena setelah coba server lokal aman

saya pakai server US udah 2 bulan lebih tetap aman om

• DW Members
18 hours ago, Jei Grey said:

Is it possible to integrate WhatsApp Chat inside MPWA dashboard?

It's easy, but it's not useful. It consumes space on the site when you have groups, so imagine how many conversations there will be?
Secondly, what's the benefit of displaying conversations when you have real WhatsApp on the web and on your phone? What's the benefit of seeing them in mpwa?
So this feature will not be available in mpwa 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• DW Members

What's new in version 9.0.0 so far:
- Added landing page (welcome page).
-
Added plans system.
-
Added cronjob page.
-
Added Multi-Keyword in autoreply.
-
Added send message with footer.
-
Fixed create campaign view.
-
Fixed connect method for shared hosting.
-
Fixed force using ipv4.
-
Fixed create & import phonebook.
-
Fixed connect via code & qrcode changed quick when linking.
-
Removed unused librares.
-
Re-order installtion page.

Remaining to finish this version:
Add payment gateways (paypal, stripe, virtual indonesian banks, qris, debit/credit card...etc).
-
Add ticket system.
-
Add user management.
-
Add (landing page) edit page.
-
Add language edit page.
=======
Ability to control the appearance of the landing page for people who use the script as a personal

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Care 1

On 9/28/2024 at 4:45 PM, Magd Almuntaser said:

What's new in version 9.0.0 so far:
- Added landing page (welcome page).
-
Added plans system.
-
Added cronjob page.
-
Added Multi-Keyword in autoreply.
-
Added send message with footer.
-
Fixed create campaign view.
-
Fixed connect method for shared hosting.
-
Fixed force using ipv4.
-
Fixed create & import phonebook.
-
Fixed connect via code & qrcode changed quick when linking.
-
Removed unused librares.
-
Re-order installtion page.

Remaining to finish this version:
Add payment gateways (paypal, stripe, virtual indonesian banks, qris, debit/credit card...etc).
-
Add ticket system.
-
Add user management.
-
Add (landing page) edit page.
-
Add language edit page.
=======
Ability to control the appearance of the landing page for people who use the script as a personal

mantap my lord.